2 days trekking from Sapa valley to Lao Cai
This tour is perfectly designed for the ones who loves trekking adventures. This tour promisingly offers you a chance to trek through the unspoiled sites with stunning views of natural landscapes. In addition, on your trekking journey, you will pay visits to hill-tribe villages of Red Dao and Tay people. Don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy the nature and explore the traditional customs and everyday life of these ethnic people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 02 lunches & 01 dinner
- Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
- English speaking guide (other language upon request)
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Overnight in local house or tent
- Sleeping bag; mattresses & Waterproof blue bag for luggage
- Tent (if need) & Mosquito net
- Water on the whole trip
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, Insurance, TIP and personal expenses
Day 1: Sapa – Ban Lech - Thanh Phu - Sin Chai B (L, D)
Morning pick up and driven to Ban Lech village where the Red Zao ethnic people are living.
Continue trekking along a narrow valley for about 2 hours to reach the Ngoi Boi river and Muong Bo village which is located at the center of Thanh Phu Commune.
After lunch and a short rest, you start the afternoon program by trekking gradually uphill to Nam Cum Village and then leave for Sin Chai B village. This village is inhabited by Red Dao ethnic minority people. You will experience home-stay in a local house for a night.
Day 2: Sin Chai B – Ben Den – Lao Cai (B, L)
Start your adventure by a long trekking journey towards Lao Cai. En route, especially the route from Sin Chai – one of the most remote mountainous area in Sapa, you will marvel at the beautiful sceneries and landscape of mountain. Stop and have lunch at Nam Ket and continue the trekking adventure to Ta Thang village where Tay ethnic people are living.
Once you arrive at Ta Thang, you will be welcomed by a driver who will drive you back to Lao Cai station. You catch a train to back to Hanoi. The tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.