2 Days Tour to Yala Safari & Galle Dutch Fort From Bentota & Surroundings- All Inclusive
Two days Trip of Yala Safari & Galle Dutch Fort ( All Inclusive Tour ) is organized by Bentota Travel Mart ( BTM ) for the tourists who stay at Bentota , Induruwa , Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara & Wadduwa areas and minimum of 2 guests are required to proceed the tour.
If you are looking to enjoy wild safari with witnessing explore wild safari with witnessing Leopards ,Bears , Elephants & various kind of animals and explore a colonial city with gaining some unique experience & memories in the same tour, then this is the most identical and famous tour for that.
This tour is included free pick-up and drop-off to any places in Bentota , Induruwa , Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara & Wadduwa areas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation at a 3 Star Hotel on HB Basis ( Breakfast & Dinner
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
- Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Tour escort/host
- Cost of the safari Jeep
- Madu River safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Yala National Park
This is the country’s second largest and most famous National park for locals and foreigners alike. Situated on the south-East coast of Sri Land it has an area of over 375 square miles. It is made up of five blocks of which two are open to visitors which are The Ruhuna national Park and the Kumana bird sanctuary. These two parks are most important for conservation. It has a variety of eco systems ranging from moist monsoon forest to scrub jungle, fresh water wetlands, and saltwater lagoon and marshlands.
Galle Dutch Fort
This fortified city is one of the most famous of all tourist destinations in South East Asia. Right on the South-Western tip of the Island its harbor was the main hub for trade and commerce for thousands of years. It has great significance for its cultural, historical, and geographical value. The Portuguese were the first to build a fort to protect their naval fleet and their spice trade, with first the Dutch and then the British taking eventual control. The Fort is listed as a world heritage site and is well preserved.
Attractions & Activities
• Stilt Fishermen in Koggala
• Evening Jeep Safari at Yala National Park
• Overnight Stay in Yala
• Dutch Fort Galle
• Herbal Garden
• Tsunami Museum
• Moonstone Gem Mining Centre
• Madu River Boat Safari
• Turtle Conservation Project
• Tour Starts at 8.00 am from the pick-up point
• Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa
• Overnight stay in Yala
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Galle and pick-up point.
• Comfortable Transportation with well Experienced English speaking Driver-Guides
• All the Activity Charges & Entry Tickets
• Safari Jeep & Madu River Safari
• Mineral Water
• Accommodation at 3 star Hotel or in similar category on HB basis ( Dinner / Breakfast )
• Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
• Dinner on Day 1 & Breakfast on Day 2
• Local & Government Taxes
• Vehicle & Passenger Insurances
• Food & Drinks except mention in the inclusions.
Note – Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra charges will be applied.
Departure Point :• Tour Starts at 8.00 am from the Pick-up Point • Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Galle and the pick-up point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Double and Triple rooms will be provided according to the total number of people.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.