2 Days Tour to Thethi National Park
This tour was thought and offered from local people of Thethi, who will not offer you just a guide but you will dive in this local lifestyle and have a unique experience from this remote wild area of the Albanian alp, part of Thethi National Park. Wild because the nature is still virgin, untouched, as described from other tourist and the access road is still unpaved on its last 15 km that means it will be a kind of adventure experience driving to Theth. In just two days you will have the possibility to enjoy the beauty of the main destinations of Thethi, like the waterfall, canyon, rose color stone groves and the blue eye of Theth; the accommodation in traditional buildings called 'kulla'; dinner with local homemade and organic food, and experience Albanian welcoming in person in one of the guesthouses places in the center of the valley.
per adult from
18 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner with local products and home-made dishes
- Entry ticket to Lock-in tower
- Transfer from Theth close to Blue Eye attraction, round trip.
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Tower of Nikoll Koceku
- Entry/Admission - Blue Eye of Theth
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All Drinks
- everything else not mentioned above
- Lunch - Lunch is open on your choice where and how. (10 Eur extra) (Lunch box: 4 eur)
- Transport by 4WD (extra charge/ on request)
- Entry/Admission - Grunasi Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Theth National Park, Rruga Nikgjonaj Rruga Nikgjonaj, Nr.18, Theth 4009 Albania
The trip goes through the National Park and takes up to 2.5 hours. During the first day in Thethi, after the accommodation in the guesthouse, the first destination we will visit is Grunasi waterfall and then the Canyon of Grunas, in a round trip for all the afternoon.
Stop At: Grunasi Waterfall, Theth Albania
In just three days you will have the possibility to enjoy the beauty of the main destinations of Thethi, like the waterfall and canyon, the bley eye and stone groves, the church and the lock in tower, the accommodation in traditional guesthouses called ‘kulla’; have a dinner with local homemade and organic food, and experience Albanian welcoming in person.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tower of Nikoll Koceku, Ruga e Gjelajve, Theth 4009 Albania
During the second day in Thethi, after the breakfast in the guesthouse, you will enjoy a easy and pleasant walking down valley to visit the Church of Thethi, its museum from outside and the Lock in tower where you will spent almost one hour hearing the story on how it was used during the local tradition and the Kanun local old law. Around 13.00 you will leave toward the city back again.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Thethi-Guide, Rruga Nikgjona, Nr. 18, Theth 4009 Albania
To better use the time a packed lunch box will be prepared for you to have on arrival and before leaving Thethi. The dinner is with a fix menu with traditional dishes from the area.
Stop At: Blue Eye of Theth, Kaprre Pusi i Zi, Syri i Kalter, Theth 4009 Albania
Blue eye hole, or natural pool, is a water attraction placed in the middle of the woods and it's an amazing surprise when you reach this place. It's one of the most reccommanded places not to miss if you decide to visit Thethi. The water is very blue and cold; just a few people decide to swim here. Anyway, the atmosphere around, the cool air and the sounds of the water gives you an inside peace and relax. For the more courageous ones who would like to have a swim in the cold waters of the blue eye this is an amazing opportunity for more extreme sports and adrenaline.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Zogu I Zi Square, Tirana, Albania
2: Hotel Rozafa, Rruga Teuta, Shkodër 4000, Albania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.