2 Days Tour to Mirissa Whale Watching & Yala Safari From Ahungalla & Kosgoda- All Inclusive
Two days Trip of Mirissa Whale watching & Yala Safari from Ahungalla & Kosgoda ( All Inclusive Tour ) is organized by Bentota Travel Mart (BTM) for the tourists who stay at Ahungalla & Kosgoda areas and minimum of 2 guests are required to proceed the tour.
If you are looking to enjoy wild safari with witnessing explore wild safari with witnessing Leopards ,Bears , Elephants & various kind of animals and gain unique experience & memories of Whale watching in the same tour, then this is the most identical and famous tour for that.
This tour is included free pick-up and drop-off to any places in Kalutara & Wadduwa areas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation at a 3 Star Hotel on HB Basis ( Breakfast & Dinner
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Breakfast on Day 1 at the boat
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
- Dinner on Day 1
- Tour escort/host
- Cost of the Safari Jeep
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Mirissa Whale Watching
Whale watching Mirissa Sri lanka is a once in a life time opportunity! Whale watching Sri Lanka is one of the best ever experiences that any human being could gather in their life time. One of the best locations for whale watching is Mirissa in southern Sri Lanka. You can spot the giants in the SEA like blue whales, fin whales, sperm whales and rare killer whales at whale watching mirissa Sri Lanka.
Yala National Park
This is the country’s second largest and most famous National park for locals and foreigners alike. Situated on the south-East coast of Sri Land it has an area of over 375 square miles. It is made up of five blocks of which two are open to visitors which are The Ruhuna national Park and the Kumana bird sanctuary. These two parks are most important for conservation. It has a variety of eco systems ranging from moist monsoon forest to scrub jungle, fresh water wetlands, and saltwater lagoon and marshlands.It is well stocked with a variety of wild life and is an important conservatory for Elephants, leopards and Birds.
Attractions & Activities
• Mirissa Whale Watching
• Overnight stay in Yala
• Morning Jeep Safari at Yala National Park
• Moonstone Gem Mining Centre ( Optional )
• Herbal Harden ( Optional )
• Tour Starts at 5.00 am from the pick-up point
• Whale watching boat departs 6.30am everyday from Mirissa fishing harbor.
• Pick up from anywhere in Ahungalla or Kosgoda.
• Overnight stay in Yala.
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Yala and the pick-up point.
• Comfortable Transportation with well Experienced English speaking Driver-Guides
• All the Excursion Charges & Entry Tickets
• Safari Jeep
• Mineral Water
• Accommodation at 3 star Hotel or in similar category on HB basis ( Dinner / Breakfast )
• Breakfast on Day 1 at the boat
• Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
• Local & Government Taxes
• Vehicle & Passenger Insurances
• Food & Drinks except mention in the inclusions.
Note – Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra charges will be applied.
Departure Point :• Tour Starts at 5.00 am from the Pick-up Point • Pick up from anywhere inAhungalla or Kosgoda.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Yala and the pick-up point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Double and Triple rooms will be provided according to the total number of people.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.