2 Days Tour Of Udawalawe & Sinharaja From Bentota & surroundings- All Inclusive
Two days Trip of Trekking in Sinharaja Rainforest & Udawalawe Safari is organized by Bentota Travel Mart (BTM) for the tourists who stay at Bentota , Induruwa , Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara & Wadduwa areas.
If you are looking to explore and trekking in a Rainforest with witnessing unique & highly biodiversity wildlife and rare birds and enjoy wild safari with witnessing large group of Elephants & various kind of animals with gaining a unique experience in the same trip, then this is the most identical and famous tour for that.
• Moonstone Gem Mining Centre ( Optional )
• Herbal Harden ( Optional )
• Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home ( Orphanage )
• Jeep Safari at Udawalawe National Park
• Overnight stay in Udawalwe
• Trekking in the Sinharja Rainforest with a professional Trekking Guide
• Witness some unique & highly biodiversity wildlife and rare birds.
• Return through tropical villages witnessing Rubber Plantation and Paddy Fields.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation at a 3 Star Hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
- Dinner on Day 1
- Tour escort/host
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Safari Jeep & National Park Entry Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- English Speaking Driver-Guide
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Transit Home (ETH)
- Entry/Admission - Sinharaja Forest Entrance
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Udawalawe Safari & Elephant Transit Home ( Orphanage ) Visit
Pass By: Bentota Travel Mart, 188 , Galle Road , Wadiya , Bentota, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
This national park was created to protect the wild life displaced by the Udawalawe reservoir to protect the displaced wildlife as well as the catchment reserve .It is an important sanctuary for the many herds of elephant that live around the river and the catchment basin. One of its most popular features is the Elephant transit home, where abandoned Elephant calves are rehabilitated and released to the wild.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Elephant Transit Home (ETH), 5km west of the Uda Walawe National Park entrance, Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Accommodation at 3 star Hotel or in similar category
Day 2: Trekking in Sinharaja Rain Forest
Stop At: Sinharaja Forest Entrance, Sinharaja Access Road Viharahena, Deniyaya 81500 Sri Lanka
This lowland wetland rain forest is designated a world heritage site by UNESCO.It is one of the most impostant eco-systems and is known as a gene bank. It has an amazing bio-diversity with new species being discovered .The mecca for the eco tourist, the amazing number of exotic species of fauna and flora is hard to describe.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • Tour Starts at 7.30 am from the pick-up point • Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and WadduwaReturn point: • Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Sinharaja Forest Reserve and the pick-up point.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Double and Triple rooms will be provided according to the total number of people.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tour Starts at 7.30 am from the pick-up point
- Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa areas.
- Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Sinharaja and the pick-up point
- Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
- This is a full package activity which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation, accommodation and taxes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.