2 Days Tour in Tirana Holy Places
In 2 days you will have 2 different experiences in Historical and Cultural visit and Natural Park and Sea Lagoon exploration, 2 different Religious, Catholic and Muslim Holy places and 2 different panoramic views from 1000 metres in Sari Salltik and 0 meters in Patoku Lagoon over the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 Night Accommodation
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Health/Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Kruja Castle
- Entry/Admission - Ethnographic Museum of Kruja
Day 1: Krujë - Qafë Shtamë
Stop At: Kruja Castle, Near Tirana, Kruje 1501 Albania
Departure from Tirana at 08.00 am. Short stop at the Sari Salltik Trace. Arrival in Kruja and visit the Castle. Free to visit the Scanderbeg Museum, the Unique Ethnographic Museum and the Old Medieval Bazaar. Journey continues to Sari Salltik Holy place. Free time to visit to the Holy Cave of Sari Salltik. Free time for lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ethnographic Museum of Kruja, Fortress of Kruja, Kruje 1501 Albania
The National Ethnographic Museum in Kruja presents the story of Albanian customs and traditions throughout the centuries, and thanks to the captivating guide of this museum, you’ll come to understand them better than ever before!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gryka e Vajës, Albania
Journey continues to the National Park of Qafë Shtamë. Along the way a short stop at the Rock of Tears, Shkëmbi i Vajës. 90 women and girls from kruja, in order not to be into the hands of the Turks, were caught hand in hand and thrown from the rock up to 200 m high. This very tragic event has been remembered by the people of Kruja for many years.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Qafshtama National Park, Durrës County, Albania
Arrival at the National Park in Qafë Shtamë. Qafshtame National Park resides in the edge of the mountain chain north of Tirana, about 25 kilometers east of Kruja. The park is named after the Qafë-Shtamë passage, and has an area of 2000 hectares, with a beautiful mountain scenery consisting mainly of pine forests, some small lakes and major water sources.
Duration: 14 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at 3 stars Hotel.
Day 2: Burrel - Rubik - Laç
Stop At: Burrel, Burrel, Diber County
After breakfast in hotel drive to Burrel area. Distance is short but difficult road, unpaved and takes longer. Short break and visit Burrel town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rubik, Rubik, Lezhe County
Departure to Rubik. Short visit to Rubik Church. Church of (Rubik) the Ascension, is the first building in Rubik that a traveller will notice as they drive along the Fan River. Established in 1166 as one of four Benedictine Conventions in the Mirdita region.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kisha e Shna Ndout, Lac Albania
Continue to Lac town and visit the famous Kisha e Shna Ndout or Kisha e Laçit). The church was first built around year 1300, and dedicated to St. Mary, then renamed after Anthony of Padua in 1557. In 1971 it was destroyed by the communist regime, and eventually was rebuilt in the 1990s. It is a Franciscan church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lagoon of Patok, Albania
Drive to Patoku Lagoon. Nothing compares to the landscapes of it. Created during the Holocene period, this area was characterised by a Geo-morphological dynamism.
Free time for lunch. Afternoon, return to Tirana
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Scanderbeg Square Detour Road, Rruge Devijimi, Tiranë, Albania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.