2 Days Tour From Accra To Cape Coast Castle, Kakum National Park & Elmina
From $255 per person (ACCOMMODATION, ENTRANCE FEES AND COMFORTABLE PRIVATE CAR/VAN TRANSPORT INCLUDED), take a two days trip by private car from Accra to Cape Coast to visit the main attractions: Elmina Castle, Kakum National Park and Cape Coast Castle. Have some time to relax by the beach.
If you only have few days in Accra and want to make a quick trip to Cape Coast, Elmina and back you are at the right place. We arrange special trip to the coast and back in Accra with very comfortable transportation and flexible timing. We make sure our clients’ needs are met and they see both the Cape coast and Elmina castles as well as the Kakum national park within a day. If you more days then there a lot to explore and we make sure your needs are met. Our tours are very flexible, you can tell us what you want to do or see and we will have a tailored made tour for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
• At 6:00am pick up from your meeting point.
• About 3-4h trip depending on traffic
• Check-in at the hotel and breakfast.
• First stop: Kakum National Park, home to forest elephants, bongo antelopes and primates like the Diana monkey. The Canopy Walkway, suspended 30 meters above the ground, provides treetop views of the forest.
• Back to the hotel where you can relax by the beach, take a walk around local shops, enjoy a drink and some dinner.
• Breakfast and check-out.
• First stop: Elmina Castle. It is the oldest European building in existence in the south of the Sahara.
• After we can take a walk around this beautiful fish market and witness the fishermen and women on their daily tasks.
• Stop for lunch.
• The last stop will be Cape Coast Castle. Cape Coast Castle is one of about forty "slave castles", or large commercial forts, built on the Gold Coast of West Africa by European traders. It was originally built by the Swedes for trade in timber and gold, but later used in the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
• Around 6:00pm will be time to make our way back to Accra, which again will take us 3-4h depending on traffic.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your location in Accra
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will maintain a distance with you throughout the tour. All COVID-19 protocols will be observe, your safety is our priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.