2 days Tanzania luxury safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro
Hard-pressed for time? Then the two days/one-night safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro safari is tailored for you! Take a game drive on the sweeping savannah encircling the Tarangire river and watch the droves of beasts scratch around for water. Descend into the stunning Ngorongoro crater for some endangered black rhino and Big 5 sightings.
There two parks light up the Tanzanian safari firmament with some breathtaking wilderness
per adult from
What's included :
- Accomodation according to the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Overnight stays in safari tents
- Meals according to the itinerary
- All mentioned activities
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking safari cook
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- Mineral water
- All national park fees
What's excluded :
- Any sightseeing
- Entry visas
- 110 – 15 USD per day to safari cook
- excursions and optional activities other than those specified
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities to safari crew – recommended: 15-20 USD per day to safari driver
- Travel insurance
Day 1 (Arusha – Tarangire National Park)
You will have your breakfast in Moshi and then head to the Tarangire National Park. As the sixth-largest national park, it has a bevy of wild animals waiting to take your breath away. The animals hovering around the acacia woodlands and giant baobab trees encrusted landscape appear more attractive against the backdrop of the Great Rift Wall.
Your dinner and overnight arrangements will be at Eileen's Tree Lodge, which is equipped with a swimming pool.
Eileen's Tree lodge ~ Full board
Day 2 (Ngorongoro crater - Arusha)
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro where you will descend to the Crater and see the great number of animals living in the crater, including rhinos. After our safari, we will drive you to the Airport or Hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.