2 Days Small Group Tour to Ninh Binh from Hanoi
Ninh Binh 2 Days 1 Night Tour gives you the opportunity to visit such famous places as Tam Coc known as Ha Long Bay on land, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Vietnamese capital in the 10th century, Mua Cave – one of the most alluring places for sightseeing in Ninh Binh.
This tour for small group (with maximum 9 people in a group) will give you the chance to joined yourself in the real local life at a morning food market and learn how the local people trade their daily stuff.
Discover Tam Coc, the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people and visit Thung Nham bird preserved garden.
An opportunity to widen your knowledge of Vietnam history in the 10th century in Hoa Lu which was chosen as the first capital of Vietnam independent feudal kingdom and an unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- High-quality transfer service ( Luxury Minivan Transfer During the Tour )
- All sightseeing and boat fees during the tour
- Boat Trip - Biking in Tam Coc
- English Speaking Guide during the Tour
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option or Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Solo Traveler will pay extra charge for Single Supplement
- All drinks at Hotel/ Bungalow is not included
- Travel insurance- Personal Expenses- Tipping for Tour Guide/ Driver
- All thing is mention on the above
Day 1: Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Cycling – Thung Nham
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07.15-7h30 AM: Tour guide pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
09.00 Have a short break at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
12:00 Enjoy delicious lunch served at the bungalow’s restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
14:00 Check-In Bungalow/ Hotel in Tam Coc Area
15:00 Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
15:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route.
16:30 Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
17:30 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served with Vietnamese, then stay overnight at the bungalow/ hotel in Tam Coc
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel or Bungalow in Tam Coc Area
Day 2: Day 2: Mua Cave – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
07:00 – 07:30 Breakfast at the Bungalow/ Hotel
08:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the bungalow/ hotel for check out
12:30 Enjoy delicious lunch served with Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch will free time relaxing.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hoa Lu District, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province
15:00 – 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers at hotels/ places in Hanoi Old Quarter . If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngõ Huyện Street.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.