2 days small group tour to Ephesus and Pamukkale
Small group tour of Ephesus and Pamukale. We will visit Ephesus – Artemission Temple – Virgin Mary’s House on our first day Pamukkale on our second day. Including Entrance fees, Professional English speaking tour guide, entrance fees
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Shuttle Private & Group Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ephesus Shuttle Private & Group Tour, Kusadasi Turkey
Day 1 – Ephesus – Artemission Temple – Virgin Mary’s House Tour
Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel in Kusadasi or Selcuk. After greetings, you will be driven to Ephesus region.
First stop will be the House of Virgin Mary. It is written in the bible that Jesus entrusted his mother to his beloved desciple St. John the evangelist. After the crusifixion of Jesus, St. John and Mary escaped from Jarusalem because of the torture to early christians and came to Ephesus and spent her final years at Ephesus.
It is time to visit famous ancient city of Ephesus walking through history along marble streets lined with wonderful public buildings, among them The State Agora, Odeon, Memnius Monument, the Temple of Domitian, , Polio Fountain, Curetes Street, The Trajan Fountain, The Baths of Scholastica, Hadrian Temple, Latrina, Celcus Library, the gate of Mihridates and Mazues, Commercial Agora and The Grand Theater are two of the most impressive buildings in Ephesus. Grand theatre was built in 3rd century B.C and it was later expanded to 24.000 spectators by the Romans in the 1st century A.D.
We will complete our tour after visiting Temple of Artemis where is the one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. The temple was dedicated greek fertility goddess Artemis and built in 3rd BC. According to its giant size and being the first temple made of marble, a Greek poet named Antipater listed it one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
After Temple of Artemis you will be driven back to your hotel.
Day 2 : Pamukkale Tour
Departure to Pamukkale, Discovery of Travertine terraces and Hierapolis. The travertine terraces at Pamukkale are one of the most spectacular natural wonders we ever have seen from various mineral springs in a vast white cliff side, about 200 m overlooking the plain, calcite-laden waters have dripped down over a series of terraced levels and created a fairyland of bizarre solidified cascades and shell-shaped basins. It looks like creations from snow or like balls from cotton, which gave the scenery the Turkish name Pamukkale (cotton castle): Moreover the water in the basins is changing its color according to how the light enters. Drive back to hotel or transfer to Denizli airport or Pamukkale hotel.
End of services.
Duration: 2 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Kusadasi or in Selcuk
Departure Time :08:30 a.m.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.