2 Days Short Safaris- - Lake Manyara Or Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
While you are in Arusha town or near by areas, don’t spend your all days just in town there. Enjoy your 2 days safari by visiting Lake Manyara National Park the famous tree climbing lions or Tarangire Nationational Park and Ngorongoro Crater, the eight wonders of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- International flight - Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request) - Airport transfers (we can arrange on request) - Hot and cold drinks - Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 30per person. - Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use. - And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park
Early morning after breakfast, pick up from hotel your with packed lunch and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing in the Northern part of the Park. Here expect to see game such as buffaloes, elephants including the famous tree climbing lions. Break off for refreshment and lunch at the picnic site. After lunch drive southwards, here you will be greeted by bubbling hot springs and a herd of hippos. Also expect to see a variety of birds including pelicans, cormorants and thousands of flamingoes. Late evening, drive to Manyara Twiga Lodge for dinner and overnight. Full Board
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
After breakfast you will be picked up from hotel in Arusha town 0830hrs and drive to Tarangire National Park. Spend Full day exploring Tarangire, one of Tanzania’s ‘secret’ wildlife havens… teeming with large populations of elephant, predators and their fleet-footed prey. Late evening drive to Manyara (Mto wa Mbu) for dinner and overnight in Manyara.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater - Back to Arusha
After check out and early breakfast, with packed lunch transfer and descend to the crater floor for full day game viewing, while here expect to see a variety of birds including thousands of flamingoes and other water birds. The big game here includes the endangered black rhinos, elephant, zebras, hippos, gazelle, and predators such as lions, cheetahs, hyenas and leopards. Break for lunch at the picnic site and there after proceed with game viewing up to the late evening when you will ascend the crater and drive back to Arusha town.
Departure Point :Arusha Town
Return Detail :Arusha Town
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.