2 Days Safari to Longonot N/P and Hells Gate N/P.
Mount Longonot is a Volcanic with a Crater on top. This gives you the best view of the Fresh Lake Naivasha. Cycling at Hells Gate as you watch Zebras, Hartebeests, Giraffes and Warthogs, will leave you with good memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Mount Longonot National Park
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
What's excluded :
Day 1: NAIROBI / LONGONOT NATIONAL PARK
Stop At: Mount Longonot National Park, Naivasha road, Maai Mahiu 00200 Kenya
You are welcomed by Pongezi Africa Safaris representative at the Airport. You are given a short brief of your safaris. Later you drive to the west side of Kenya to Mount Longonot. Have a stop at the Great Rift Valley View Point along the road that was built by Italians Prisoners during the second World War. Also find the Smallest Church in the World. Pass through the agricultural area of Maize and Wheat. Arrive on the foot of the mountain and prepare to hike. It has a height of 2776 meters and it takes about three hours where you have the best view of Lake Naivasha with several green houses of Roses Flowers. Later drive to Sawela Lodge for check in and lunch. In the afternoon enjoy the boat ride in the fresh Lake Naivasha as you take photos of Hippopotamus. Later have a walk on the Crescent island as you take close photos of Zebras, Giraffes, Wildebeests, Gazelles but no cats. Return to the Lodge by 1700hrs.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: Included
• Dinner: Included
Accommodation included: Overnight at Sawela Lodge, 4 star.
Day 2: HELLS GATE NATIONAL PARK / NAIROBI.
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
After breakfast drive to hells gate where you start cycling as you watch Zebras, Giraffes, Heartbeests, Warthogs and African Buffaloes. Hike the Fishers Tower Rock that stands at 30 meters. Finish by walking at the gorge where we have hot springs and we produce the green energy called Olkaria Geothermal Energy. Have lunch and leave for Nairobi.
Duration: 5 hours
• Breakfast: Included
• Lunch: Included
Accommodation included: No Accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our Guides must have Valid Covid 19 Free Certificate prior to commencement of each Tour. Staffs in all the Travelers Hotels around the country has to live in the premises with no movement. This Tour covers you with Air Rescue of Flying Doctors while in either Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.