2 Days Safari Ruaha National Park
AUTHENTIC, SAFE AND AFFORDABLE
Ruaha National Park is Tanzania's largest, a vast wilderness in the south-west of the country visited by only a handful of travelers each year. At the park's heart is the aptly-named Great Ruaha River, a massive watercourse that dwindles to only a few pools in the dry season, but bursts its banks and roars over boulders at the height of the rains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Ruaha National Park
What's excluded :
Day 1: Iringa - Ruaha National park
Stop At: Ruaha National Park, Ruaha National Park, Iringa Region
Following the breakfast around 7:30 am we will drive for 2 hours from Iringa to Ruaha national park. On the way you will have a chance to see a great rift valley, beautiful rivers, a stunning views.
Ruaha National Park is Tanzania's largest, a vast wilderness in the south-west of the country visited by only a handful of travellers each year. At the park's heart is the aptly-named Great Ruaha River, a massive watercourse that dwindles to only a few pools in the dry season, but bursts its banks and roars over boulders at the height of the rains.
Converging with the Great Ruaha are hundreds of sand rivers, natural game corridors when dry and sparingly clear streams when wet. Water-buck, impala and the world's most southerly Grant's gazelle risk their lives for a sip of water - the shores of the Ruaha are a permanent hunting ground for lion, leopard, cheetah, jackal, hyena and the rare and endangered African wild dog. Ruaha's elephants are recovering strongly from ivory poaching in the 1980's and remain the largest population in East Africa. Ruaha represents a transition zone where eastern and southern species of flora and fauna overlap - lesser and greater kudu co-exist with northern species such as Grant's gazelle.
We will arrive in Ruaha national park around 10:00 am. This often affords one an opportunity to see the animals at rest, seeking shelter from the unrelenting heat under the branches of a large tree.
The day concludes with checking into the Park cottages and back out on safari for a drive of close to 6 hours.
We return to the Park cottages where dinner awaits us at the Cottages between 7:00 and 8:30 p.m.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Park cottage a 3 star lodge.
Day 2: Ruaha National Park - Iringa
Stop At: Ruaha National Park, Iringa Tanzania
The day starts with an early morning game drive in Ruaha National Park. Breakfast will be served upon return to the Cottage.
We then drive to Iringa, lunch will be saved at Neema craft iringa
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers at any place in Iringa.Airports
- Iringa Airport, Iringa, Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.