2 - days: Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu
Sacred Valley Excursion with Overnight in Machu Picchu 2D | 1N: This tourist program is designed for visitors who want to know the beauty and secrets of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and connect immediately with the town of Machu Picchu, a place where you can relax in its hot springs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Tickets to Machu Picchu.
- One night in a 3 star hotel, breakfast included.
- Guided tour to Machu Picchu
- Round trip bus tickets in Machupicchu
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Transportation back from Ollanta to Cusco.
- English or Spanish speaking guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrance Sacred Valley
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 1: CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY – “AGUAS CALIENTES”
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
The tour start in Cusco at 7:30 AM, we will pick up you from your hotel 10 or 15 minutes before leaving, then we will travel by our private car to the sacred valley of the inkas for around 45 minutes, on the way we will stop in strategical points to have a nice view of the sacred valley, once we arrive to Pisaq we will visit the famous typical market of crafts and the archeological inka site of Pisac, where we will see picturesque agriculture terraces on the mountain and beautifull inka temples. Then we head to the town of Urubamba where we have the lunch in one of the restourants located there, they usually offer buffet lunch (this lunch is optional and cost $ 20 USD per person). After lunch we visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas are still living in the inkas houses, finally we will go to the train station to board the train which leaves at 3:37 pm to Aguas Calientes town where we arrive at 5:00 PM aproximately.
Overnight at the hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: One night in a 3-star hotel, breakfast included
Day 2: AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
This day we will start very early and after breakfast we board the first bus, we will travel for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. Once the visit is finished, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb to the mountain Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu, this costs $ 25 USD extra per person).
You can also do hike to the sun gate or the Inka bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to board the train back to Ollantaytambo and then by car to Cusco, the time of arrival in Cusco will be approximately at 8:00 PM.
End of services.
Duration: 9 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.