2 Days: Private Tour to Parque Nacional Sajama from La Paz
Welcome to Bolivia
This beautiful mountain is located 5-6 hours by road from La Paz. It offers a magnificent view of southwest Bolivia as well as great climbing and trekking opportunities at this sleeping volcano.
It was climbed for the first time in 1939 by Josef Prem and Wilfrid Kumm
(Kuhm), both Austrian, and the Italian, Piero Ghigione.
Located in the protected area, the national park SAJAMA. is at a altitude of more than 4,200 meters above sea level and where we will have the opportunity to observe, the highest mountain in Bolivia:
The Nevado Sajama, its peak is 6542 meters high.
On our way to the park, we will visit "CHULLPAS Andinas"
(funeral towers) built in remote times, and they contain; until the day of
today; Bone remains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sajama National Park
- Entry/Admission - Nevado Sajama
Day 1: La Paz - National Park SAJAMA
Pass By: Plaza Murillo, La Paz Bolivia
09:00 a.m. Pick up from the hotel in the city of La Paz and private transportation, in our journey will cross the Bolivian altiplano, we will visit the funerary towers of ancient cultures, these are called "CHULLPAS" (Tombs - Pre-Columbian) and many still contain skeletal remains of those who inhabited those lands.
Stop At: Sajama National Park, Oruro Bolivia
Sajama National Park
We will visit the Church of Curahuara de Carangas, one of the oldest in the continent called the "Sistine Chapel"
Altiplano & quot;, for the beauty of the paintings it contains in its halls.
Box Lunch in the valley of rocks.
In the afternoon hours we will be arriving at the town of Sajama and in the afternoon we will have a visit to the forest of queñuas "Native trees"
Dinner and overnight in the town of Sajama. ( Basic hostels with private bathrooms)
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Private Rooms
Day 2: National Park SAJAMA - La Paz
Stop At: Nevado Sajama, Sajama National Park Bolivia
2nd DAY.- NATIONAL PARK SAJAMA - LA PAZ.
After enjoying a delicious breakfast we continue our tour for this day very early visit the geysers, on our way we can observe the
typical Andean fauna of the place such as the Andean camelids, Alpacas, llamas and Vicuñas, we will appreciate the vaporization of the fumaroles.
Later we will continue our visit to the hot springs to take
a healthy and natural bath.
We leave with destination of return to the City of La Paz, in our private mobility.
We will have lunch en route to enjoy local food.
When we arrive in La Paz, we leave it at your Hotel of preference.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
La Paz City (All Hotels are included)Airports
- El Alto Airport, La Paz Bolivia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.