2 days private tour from Nha Trang to Lak lake - and back Nha Trang
If you are staying in Nha Trang City and want to explore Central Highland and come back Nha Trang which is one of the best choice to see many interesting places such as waterfall, Lake, local Agriculture coffee sugar cane, Cashew nut. Cacao... We are wishing that to bring best memories to your vacation both enjoy beaches and mountain ... Hope you have a great time with us so let start....
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Fee, water, Room, Private Car, Guide
- Entry/Admission - Lak Lake
- Entry/Admission - Dray Nur Waterfall
What's excluded :
- foods and personal expense
Day 1: NHA TRANG – LAK LAKE ~ 200 KM (8:30 – 17:00)
Stop At: Lak Lake, Highway 27 Vietnam
We will pick you up from Nha Trang City, Nha Trang Port, Airport (pay more 300-000vnd please), Train Station by our private car then let thr trip start on the way we stop so many places like mention below ,,,, this tour is one of the highlight to visit the central highland with biggest lake, minority people, waterfall, Agriculture such as coffee, pepper..... hope you guy enjoy this tour with our guide.
NHA TRANG – LAK LAKE ~ 200 KM (8:30 – 17:00)
– Stop over at fishing village
– Mushroom farm (Seasonal)
– Visit Sugar cane fields and ẹnjoy the fresh sugar cane
– Enjoy Vietnamese coffee or cold drinks at local coffee shop
– Travel along the Phoenix pass (affected by Agent Orange)
– Use the short cut up through the national park to Lak Lake
– On the way visit at Ede, Dao, H’mong minority village to learn their traditions, cultures, customs and daily life.
– Lunch at local restaurant or chicken BBQ
– Visit coffee, cashew and black pepper plantations
– Arrive at Lak Lake and check in traditional long house (Home stay)
– Enjoy the sunset of the lake and take a walk to visit Jun village of M’nong minority peoples.
– In the evening, after dinner enjoy the special Ethnic music festival, drink jar-wine with long straws and dancing with M’nong minority peoples. (Seasonal)
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Room at Lake resort/ homestay at villages
Day 2: LAK LAKE – DRAYNUR WATERFALL – NHA TRANG ~ 280 KM (8:00 – 17:00)
Stop At: Dray Nur Waterfall, Kuop Village, Along the Serepok River, Buon Ma Thuot Vietnam
in the early morning, wake up and enjoy the sunrise or walk around the biggest lake with fresh atmostphere and nice lanscapes around. and hit the road for the rest of the day.
– Brick maker factory
– Take photos of the python (a big beast of 40kg – 4 meters long)
– Drum making
– Dray Sap or Draynur waterfall (The biggest waterfall in Vietnam), swimming in the Fairy pool then enjoy water-massage from the falls.
– Cocoa (cacao) plantation
– Cashew nuts factory (Seasonal).
– Lunch at local restaurant with the best “Chicken fried rice ”
Back to Nha Trang
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cam Rahn Airport, Nha Trang Vietnam
- Nha Trang Port, 05 Trần Phú, Vĩnh Hoà, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.