2 Days Panchase Hill Trekking
2 days Panchase Trek is awesome destination to reach 2500 meters altitude with scenery landscape and best sunrise view almost 180 degree view of Mt. Annapurna Ranges including other mountain ranges as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- English speaking trekking guide.
- Hotel Pickup and drop off (Within Lakeside area of Pokhara).
- Transfer to Naudanda by private car.
- Transfer from Ghatichhina to Pokhara by sharing local bus.
- Accommodation in basic lodge.
- Private Trip.
What's excluded :
- All type of drinks.
- Rescue cost in emergency.
Day 1: Pokhara - Naudanda - Panchase Bhanjyang
Stop At: Panchase Hilltop Heliport, Panchase 33400, Nepal
After driving 40 minutes from your hotel within Lakeside area of Pokhara, will reach to Naudanda, from here our trek will begins to Panchase Bhanjyang.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Lodge.
Day 2: Panchase bhanjyang - Panchase Hill Top - Ghatichhina - Pokhara.
Stop At: Panchase, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
4 am, start hiking to the top of Panchase hill, to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Annapurna ranges. After spending sometime at the top, will continue our trekking descending to Ghatichhina using 100's 0f 1000's of stairs. From Ghatichhina, will take local bus drive back to Pokhara with an hour duration. Upon reach Pokhara, will then transfer you back and drop you off at your hotel. Trip end.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From any hotel within Lakeside area of Pokhara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.