2 Days Masai Mara Flying Safaris in Kenya
The two-day flying safari will make you have a magical life experiences and enjoy the aerial view of Masai Mara as you fly there. During your game drives, you will get the chance to see some of the big five and see the predators hunting thousands of wildebeests and other animals. Capture your experience with a camera to never forget the unique experience in Kenya.
Masai Mara is famous for the abundance of lions, the Great Wildebeest Migration where over 1 million wildebeest and Zebras follow an annual migratory route from and to Serengeti to Maasai Mara and the Maasai people, well known for their distinctive custom and dress, it is without a doubt one of Africa’s most famous safari destinations.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
Stop At: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Rift Valley Province
The driver will pick you from Nairobi at 7:30 a.m. and drive to Wilson Airport (WIL) to catch the flight to Masai Mara. That will mark the relaxing start of an exciting two-day Masai Mara flying safari.
Masai Mara National Reserve is considered one of the best safari destinations and has become a highlight for every safari tour package. This famous reserve has Africa’s highest concentration of predators, as well as offers abundance of game.
On your arrival, you will be transferred to the camp to have your lunch and familiarize with the new environment, before embarking on an afternoon game drive. At the end of first day, you will enjoy dinner, entertainment, and overnight stay at Mara Base Camp.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Masai Mara Base Camp
Day 2: Masai Mara - Nairobi
Stop At: Nairobi, Nairobi
After waking up at around 6 a.m., you will embark on an early morning game drive and then will return to the camp for breakfast. Morning time is considered best to enjoy game drives, since animals, both nocturnal and diurnal, are generally found active before the sun sends them off to cover under shades.
You will enjoy a hefty breakfast and then will be transferred to the airstrip, with another game drive en route. Then, you proceed to Nairobi, which will mark the end of your two-day Masai Mara flying safari.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: No accommodation unless requested
Departure Point :Kencom/Ambassadeur, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
The clients will be picked up by one of our representativeAirports
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.