2 Days Maasai and Wildlife Short Adventure
Our safari guides are all well experienced in the field and passionate about showing you the amazing wildlife and culture Tanzania has to offer. All are fluent in English, and if you have a special language request just let us know as many will also have an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, German). They are also well trained in 4x4 driving so will be able to get you anywhere on the varying road qualities we have here! Please feel free to ask your guide any questions you may have about the wildlife, culture or trip along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport in safari land-cruiser with open roof for wildlife viewing
- safari guide
- 2 Lunch
- 1 night accommodation at Olpopongi Maasai Village.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Not included:Tipping, Alcoholic beverages, Sodas.
- Day 1: Moshi – Tarangire National Park
Pick up from your hotel in Moshi and drive to Tarangire National Park for a game drive with the opportunity to see large groups of elephants that make this national park famous. Tarangire is home to many large iconic Baobab trees, giving you some picture perfect African landscapes. Following an afternoon of wildlife watching you will drive to the town of Mto Wa Mbu where you will overnight atHaven Nature Campsite and Lodge. Here you will be staying in a permanent tent, with a comfortable bed inside.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Tour – Moshi
Rise early at 6am for breakfast then head to Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area. Descend into this infamous crater to view some of Tanzania’s more rarely seen wildlife including the black rhino. You will have a full-day game drive on the open grassy plains of the crater, stopping for a picnic lunch at Ngoitoktok hippo pools before returning to Arusha/Moshi (arrive 5pm/6pm).
Included: Transport in safari land-cruiser with open roof for wildlife viewing, safari guide, all meals, water, park entrance fees (including VAT), 1 night accommodation in permanent tent at Haven Nature.
Not included: Sodas, alcoholic beverages or tipping for guide, government changes to imposed fees *Please note safaris can start/end in Moshi or Arusha
Departure Point :Moshi, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Materuni Tours office, Shule Street, Moshi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Warm fleece/woollen jumper
- Waterproof jacket/windbreaker
- T-shirts (we recommend breathable and lightweight fabrics)
- Long-sleeved shirt/sweater for the cooler mornings and evenings.
- long, lightweight hiking trousers
- Comfortable pair of sports shoes for the walking safari
- Pair of slip on/ sports sandals
- Sun hat/bandana
- Head torch
- Watch or alarm clock
- Camera, memory card and extra batteries
- Extra binoculars (optional)
- Money belt
- Personal first aid kit
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, razor etc.)
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Important documents (carried within your hand luggage): Passport, Yellow fever certificate, Visa (if pre-purchased), Travel Insurance document, Airline tickets.
- To carry your belongings we recommend a soft- suitcase or travel backpack. If you have extra items and will be returning to Moshi after the safari we can arrange to leave excess luggage at your hotel/the office to ensure there is more room in the safari vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.