2 Days Lake Bosomtwi & Cape Coast Tour
This tour offers you a rare combination of tours covering one of the fastest expanse of water in the world and slave trade remnants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- 1 night Accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bosumtwi
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
What's excluded :
- Use of water sporting equipments
- Lunch & dinner
Day 1: Accra - Bosomtwe
Stop At: Lake Bosumtwi, 30 km south-east of Kumasi Ghana
Arrive here and spend time by this natural wonder of a lake . This lake was formed by the crater of a meteorite centuries ago.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Lake Paradise Resort, 2 star Hotel
Day 2: Bosomtwe - Cape Coast - Accra
Stop At: Assin Manso, Assin Manso, Central Region
Tour the site park where enslaved Africans had their last bath in African waters. Partake in rituals meant for you to experience the life at the time of the slave trade.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
Visit the largest slave dungeon in the world.
Duration: 1 minute
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotel/residence in Accra
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.