2 Days Kaohsiung &Kenting Tour from Taipei city by high speed rail
Do you want to explore southern Taiwan? Take the scenic route from Kaohsiung City to Kenting with us, you will see the beauty of southern Taiwan. You will visit famous tourist attractions such as Maopitou, Eluanbi Lighthouse, Kenting National Park, Former British Consulate, Sizih Bay and Spring & Autumn Pavilions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel accommodation/Travel insurance/Return tickets for High Speed Rail
- Entry/Admission - Kenting National Park
- Entry/Admission - Spring and Autumn Pavilion
What's excluded :
- Baggage handling fees at the hotel and airport/Any personal expense/Lunch and dinner
- If you want a single room, you need to pay Single Room Supplement NT1,200.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kenting National Park, No.596, Kenting Rd., Henchun Township, Hengchun Taiwan
Start your two day trip to Kaohsiung and Kenting with hotel pickup in Taipei City, our driver will take you to Taiwan High Speed Rail Taipei Station and take the train head to Kaohsiung.
When you arrive in Kaohsiung, our tour guide will pick you up and take you to Maopitou. The terrain of this area resembles a crouching cat looking out at the sea. The inshore fishermen in Taiwan used to refer to the prominent cape as a nose. Therefore, it was named cat's nose. Additionally, you will arrive at Eluanbi Lighthouse. The lighthouse is facing toward the Luzon Strait. Its intensity is the most powerful among Taiwan lighthouses which is thought as The Light of East Asia. Then, you will bound for Kenting National Park. Its magnificent white-sand beaches lure not only millions of visitors each year but also famous director Ang Lee to shoot a film-Life of PI in Kenting in 2008.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Spring and Autumn Pavilion, Lianchitan, Zuoying District, Zuoying, Kaohsiung Taiwan
As for the last day, after breakfast, you will start the Kaohsiung City Tour. First, visiting Former British Consulate. It’s the oldest western style building in Taiwan which dates back to 1864. Now there are many sculptures demonstrating the life they used to live in consulate. Secondarily, you will arrive at Sizih Bay. After Sizih Bay, you will visit Spring & Autumn Pavilions. The structure was built to commemorate Guangon "a saint of military." Two towers erect beside the lake, when sunset we will see its reflection from the water, its scenery is as picturesque as a painting.
Finally, after finishing the tour, our driver will take you to Taiwan High Speed Rail Kaohsiung Station and take the train back to Taipei Station. Then, you will be taken back to your hotel in Taipei City.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Taipei City.If your Hotel is not in Taipei City; we will pick you up at Caesar Park Hotel Taipei (it is across from Taipei Main Station.)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily service
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.