2 Days Joined Group Safari in Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Parks
Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the hotels and Airports once they confirm to do a Safari with us.We also allocate good Hotels, Lodges for the travelers who didn't book.A joined group Safari provides sharing of ideas and cost among the travelers while exploring the African culture and wildlife. A 2 day Safari in Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro National Park provides enough time to explore the great number of wildlife specifically the big 5 (Elephants, Lions, Buffalos, Leopards, Rhinoceros) in a single day and other wildlife such as Zebra,Gazelle, different reptiles,endangered wildcats, wildebeest, baboons number of bird species including Flamingo,and other many..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Accommodation(camping, mid range or lodge) included in 1 nights before and after the safari
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Sleeping bag
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Drinking water and Wine
- Bath towels
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara National Park
- All camping equipments
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- Entry/Admission -Ngorongoro Crater National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- International Flights.
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- Travel insurance
Day 1: Arusha town to Lake Manyara National Park
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
The Park is found in between Arusha and Manyara Region. It is situated between Lake Manyara and the Great Rift Valley. The Park is located 130km south west of Arusha It’s administered by the Tanzania National Parks Authority(TANAPA) covering a total surface area of 330sq km including a lake surface covering 230sq km. Lake Manyara is the part of Lake Manyara Biosphere Reserve which include the Marang Reserved Forest and Lake Manyara importart Bird area.
The Lake Manyara is alkaline lake where in its edge provide feeding area for a thousands of flamingo and it’s the only area in Tanzania with large number of birds’ species more than 500 species have been documented in the park. The birds such as Great white pelican, pink-backed pelican,grey heron, yellow –billed stork, marabou stork, greater flamingo and lesser flamingo etc.
The lake also has a number of Fishes such as endangered Oreochromis Amphimelas fish, Cichlid family.
The Park has a variety of diverse habitats such as evergreen underground water forest, woodlands in the western shore of the lake, extensive swamps, grassland which provides awide area for wildlife and birds to graze,climb,hide and drink.
While trekking in the Park expect to view different mammals such as Thousands of Wildebeest, Thomson’s & Grant’s Gazelle, Zebra, Bushbuck, Waterbuck, bush elephant, giraffe, baboons, warthogs, hippopotamus, African wild cats, African civet, spotted hyena, honey badge, black-backed, climbing tree lion, leopard.
The Park has a great number of butterflies, 180 species have been documented in the Park.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Dinner and Overnight at Jambo Campsite
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Ngorongoro Crater National Park
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
It’s the one of the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera forming about 265sq km surface area with sides of 600m deep. The Park is located at 118km (3hour drive)West of Arusha and is 50.6km(1.5hours drive) from lake Manyara National Park and it is around 8300sq km in size. The park is fertile volcanic land soil which supports many habitats such as grassland, swamps and forest which provide a huge area for wildlife to graze , climb, hide. Inside the Park there is a water source known as Lake Makat”(soda lake) Maasai word meaning Salt” home of various birds species more than 400 species have been recorded and hydrating(drinking) other wildlife.
Ngoro Ngoro National Park is the only Park in Tanzania that provides yearly around big 5 (endangered black rhino, black manned lions, big cats, elephants, buffalo)game viewing and probably once in a single day of visiting.
Also the Park is well known for the existence of Maasai families who diverted from Serengeti Plains and built in temporary villages in circular homesteads called Bomas.
It’s is the only Park that gets chilly at night hence it’s important for travellers to adhere to the best clothing to bare the condition.
Other common animals expected to sight wildebeest, Gazelle, Spotted Hyena, Golden –Jackal, Bat-eared fox,Topi. The best time to visit the Park is between June-September.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Dinner and Overnight at Arusha Tourist Inn
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up as soon as they emailed/call us at any Hotel(accommodation)and Airport they bookedAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Lake Manyara Airport, Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.