2 Days Jinja And Sipi Falls Photographic/ General Tour
This 2 day tour will take you on an expedition to eastern Uganda. It offers a wonderful hiking adventure at the beautiful Sipi Falls on the edge of Mt Elgon, in addition to visiting some remarkable attractions along the way including Griffin Falls for zip lining and the source of the River Nile in Jinja.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Griffin Falls
- Entry/Admission - Source of the Nile - Speke Monument
- Entry/Admission - Sipi Falls
What's excluded :
Day 1: Zip-lining and Source of the Nile Tour
Stop At: Griffin Falls, Mabira Forest Reserve, Jinja Uganda
After a morning breakfast at your hotel, lodge or place of residence, our driver guide will pick you and you drive on the Kampala Jinja highway to our first stop which is Griffin falls camp in Mabira forest about 44km from Kampala city. Mabira Forest is Uganda’s only urban jungle.
On reaching the zip lining site, you will be briefed and dressed in the zip-lining gear. thereafter, you will take a 30 minutes’ walk through the breathtaking forest to the sky ways zip-lining platform. The network of five zip-lines sends you between the tallest trees in the forest as you enjoy the forest canopy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
The source of the Nile in Jinja is a point where the River Nile flows out of Lake Victoria to start its 6650km three months long journey to Mediterranean Sea. By visiting the source of the Nile, you would have seen the source of the longest river on planet earth and also the largest flesh water lake in Africa - Victoria. The cruise will give you the view of the sun as it's rays are reflected on water.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Nile Resort Hotel in Jinja
Day 2: Sipi Falls
Stop At: Sipi Falls, Kapchorwa Uganda
On reaching Sipi town you will rewarded with magnificent views of the Karamoja plains. A local guide will meet you and brief you about the hike to the last of the three Sipi waterfalls. Sipi Falls is a hiker's paradise waiting to be explored.
Then you will start your walk down to the falls through local communities. On your journey, you will pass through lush farms, coffee plantations and homes.
In the afternoon, you will experience the coffee cycle where you will learn and participate in the activities of local coffee production right from the garden to your cup. The Arabica Coffee grown in Sipi on the slopes of Mt Elgon is one of the finest in the world. You will also meet the local farmers and learn about their role in the coffee production process. This will also give you an opportunity of learning the traditional art of roasting coffee beans to make your own cup of coffee.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You arrive at Entebbe International Airport and a representative from Snap Uganda Tours will meet you and pick you or we can pick you from your hotel. Please feel free to ask questions about Uganda along the way.Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.