2 Days Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with Camping
This nice Inca Trail trekking to Machu Picchu, still allows you to visit the most beautiful ruins along the way to Machu Picchu, Winawayna and Chachabamba. Enjoy lunch before visiting and then continue through the Sun Gate for your first view of the Lost City of the Incas. You will continue down to our nice camp site at Puente Ruinas close to the town of Aguas Calientes, you will have a nice dinner prepared by our profesional chefs and porters. this short inca trail is for those who want a small taste of hiking in the Andes of Peru and visit Machu Picchu in 2 days and 1 night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up from hotel in Cusco.
- Transfers from hotel to the train station.
- Train ticket Ollanta to Km. 104
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English-Spanish)
- Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner).
- Bus ticket Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes (outward / return).
- First aid kit, oxygen bottle
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Porters and chef in charge of preparation of the food.
- Camping Equipment (Personal tents, dining tent, tables, chairs, Mattress)
- (Sleeping bags), (Hiking Poles), (Pillows).
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Lunch on the second day and breakfast on the first day.
Day 1: CUSCO – CHACHABAMBA – WIÑAY WAYNA – MACHU PICCHU – PUENTE RUINAS (CAMP SITE)
Stop At: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu Peru
5:00 AM we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco, to transfer you to the train station in Ollantaytambo for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, during the tour you will be able to observe the Sacred Valley of the Incas, farmland, majestic snowcapped mountains; in Ollantaymtambo we will board the train that will take you to km. 104 the trip is about 1 hour. It is here at Km 104 (2,200 m / 7,217 ft) where we will start the walk, we will pass by the bridge that is on the Urubamba or Willkamayuc River which translated from Quechua means Sacred River, which was very important for them. When you arrive at the control point you have to show the identification documents, either Passport or Alien Registration Card or National Identity Document. Chachabamba archeological center is a 15-minute walk away and Choquesuysuy that are hidden in the semi-tropical forest, after your visit we will start the walk through bleachers ascending until we reach the next place on the way we will observe the sacred valley , water cascades and different types of semi-tropical forest orchids, after 3 hours of walking we will arrive at Wiñaywayna (2,650 m / 8,694 ft) it shows a perfect example of what agriculture was in the time of the Incas, since a along its skirts lie a large number of circular terraces, where the Incas cultivated different agricultural products. The name Wiñaywayna comes from a beautiful orchid that abounds in the area and that has as meaning in Spanish "Eternally young" and has more than 20 buildings, one of them the Temple of the Rainbow also called Temple of Fertility, the visit will be 1 hour on average, then you will enjoy the box lunch to replenish energy and continue until you reach the Wiñaywayna control.
In this second part of the tour we will walk for 2 hours through an Andean plan, stone stairs and tambos ("resting places") until we reach the Inti Punku - Puerta del Sol (2,720 m / 8,923 ft) that during the Incas functioned as control of entry to the Citadel of Machu Picchu; From here you have an impressive panoramic view of Machu Picchu and the entire surrounding valley, then descend for approximately 30 minutes to the wonder of the Machu Picchu world (2,490 m / 8,169 ft) and finally take the bus to our campsite (2,160 m / 7,086 ft) the trip lasts 15 minutes, here we will spend the night in our "Puente Ruinas" camp, located next to the Urubamba River. In the afternoon we will have tea time with hot drinks and some snacks, and then have a delicious dinner that will be prepared by our specialized cook.
Night camp "Puente Ruinas".
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Camping With all Equipment included.
Day 2: PUENTE RUINAS - MACHU PICCHU TOUR - AGUAS CALIENTES - CUSCO
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
We will get up early and have a wonderful breakfast, prepared by our chef.
Then we will realize a hike for about 30 minutes approximately, to arrive at the Citadel of Machu Picchu at 06:00 am and to be able to appreciate the majestic sunrise. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes to know the most important places of Machupicchu, you can visit the most amazing places like the Royal Mausoleum, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Main Temple, the Sacred Plaza, the famous Intihuatana where the wise Incas tied the sun on the winter solstice in June, steps, squares, fountains, etc. After the tour you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own.
At opportune time we will board the bus from Machu Picchu to the town of "Aguas Calientes" to board the train back to Cusco, the next arrival time to Cusco will be 08:00 PM, the tour ends with the transfer to their respective hotels.
End of services
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Plaza Haukaypata 140-167, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
I will select a radius in a city,
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We suggest to arrive into Peru with your antibacterial gel for personal use only.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.