2 days in Belfast, Game of Thrones and Giants Causeway - Ireland
Travel North by Train - All aboard for Westeros and Winterfell
Explore the beauty of Ireland with an interesting tour to the north. Admire the rolling landscapes as the unfold before you.
This tour covers the highlights of Belfast City, stunning scenery featured in the award-winning Games of Thrones and Giant's Causeway into two exciting days.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
Day 1: Dublin - Belfast
Pass By: Dublin, Dublin, County Dublin
Enjoy a relaxing 2hr10min train ride along Ireland’s East Coast. On arrival in Belfast your tour host provides you with tickets for the Hop-on-Hop-off City Tour. You are then free to explore this fascinating city at your leisure. See close up the world famous political murals depicting “The Troubles” or visit Crumlin Road Gaol. Write your thoughts on the Peace Wall alongside those of Bill Clinton and the Dalai Lama. Visit Titanic Belfast which is a visitor attraction and a monument to Belfast's maritime heritage on the site of the former Harland & Wolff shipyard in the city's Titanic Quarter where the RMS Titanic was built. Moored very close to the Titanic Visitor Centre is the very last original White Star Line ship; the SS Nomadic now open to the public. A small fee is payable to visit this historic maritime exhibit. Overnight: 4* Hotel in downtown Belfast including full Irish breakfast.
Accommodation included: Overnight: 4* Hotel in downtown Belfast including full Irish breakfast.
Day 2: Belfast - Ballycastle - Dublin
Pass By: Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
At 09.00hrs we depart Belfast and travel north along the scenic Causeway Route on our Game of Thrones tour where we visit seven iconic sites from Series 1 to 4. We visit the Caves where Melisandre of Asshai gave birth to her “shadow baby” and Ballycastle the native home of Lady Catelyn Stark and Varys. A real wow is The Kings Road locally known as The Dark Hedges, where Arya Stark escaped from Kings Landing dressed as a boy. We break for Lunch (not included) at the cosy Fullerton Arms in Ballintoy/Pyke Harbour where several major scenes were filmed. You might even hear a story or two from the staff who have played host to some of the biggest stars in the show! The last stop is at the renowned Giant’s Causeway a UNESCO World Heritage Site and then back to Belfast for a short tour before returning to Dublin.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Connolly Station, 1 Amiens St, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.