2 Days Holiday in Cairo included Giza Pyramids Saqqara, the Egyptian Museum, Khan Al khalili Bazar and the Old City
Enjoy our Journey to Cairo, the heart of Egypt ,that takes you over 7000 years back in time, explore the ancient Egyptian city, the Islamic part and the Coptic part . Get lost in time, Discover the pyramids and watch living history pass by as it has for centuries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Day 1- Wonders of the World, the Pyramids, Sphinx and Saqqara.
At 9 am will be picked up by your Professional driver to visit the Sphinx and the famous pyramids in Giza. Our archaeologist will explain the fascinating history of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs, then you will be driven to visit the first building ever been built in history Saqqara Pyramid that takes you 7000 years old back on time, 22 kilo meters west of the great Giza pyramids, related to King Zoser and it’s known with the step pyramid
Where the tour will end and your private car will take you back to the Hotel
After breakfast our driver will pick you up with a Private car to visit old Cairo, Starting with almost 1300 years old of ancient Islamic empire starting with the concord of Amro Ebn El Aase the first warrior that ever concord Egypt during the Coptic empire, that he has built the biggest mosque in history.
And then Egypt was Concorde by Salah El din building the great army citadel for the protaction of Egypt, years later the Turkish empire with Sultan Mohamed Ali built his known mosque with its famous great architect that is one of the best in the world today, then you will head to Sultan Hassan Mosque and Al –Refahi Mosque , As every sultan back on time used to build a school and a mosque and a tomb,
During the tour you will also stop to see the Coptic old town churches and where Jesus family was to escape when they run away from the Jewish to hide in Egypt.
Including the well known hanging church.
Then you will head to the biggest Bazaar in the Middle East Khan El –Khalili Bazar.
Where the tour will end and your private car will take you back to the Hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or GizaPlease provide this details:Hotel NameHotel AddressRoom NumberGuest contact Number that using during travel (preferably Whatsapp)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.