2 days experience with Kazakh family of "Berkutchi" in Nur-Sultan
How long has it been? Do you want to become a Kazakh for a day and become a part of the Kazakh family? You can witness hunting with a golden eagle and the close relationships and communication needed between the hunter and their bird. Well, it will be something unusual because that is what we want to offer to you. You will have two days to immerse yourself in Kazakh life. You will understand that it is the connection between the hunter and the golden eagle that is the key to success of a good hunt. But, besides the fact that you will experience a unique relationship between hunters and their eagles, you will also experience the traditional art of horse riding and other aspects of Kazakh culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
The steppe and nomadic peoples do not fit to high-rise buildings in the modern city at all.
But in the distant past, Kazakhs were nomadic people, raised cattle and hunted with the help of golden eagles. Initially, golden eagles served the Kazakhs as protection of cattle flocks from predators. Dogs watch over the earth, and golden eagles watch from the sky. Perhaps that is why it is considered a shepherd’s tradition. .
the fact that you will experience a unique relationship between hunters and their eagles, you will also experience the traditional art of riding and other aspects of Kazakh culture.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.