2 Days Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul (with 4-star hotel and ✈)
Discover Ephesus and Pamukkale with one of the TOP RATED travel agencies on TripAdvisor. You will be mesmerized first by Ephesus, the most important Greek city in Ionian Asia Minor, the ruins of which lie near the modern village of Selƈuk in western Turkey. Then Pamukkale, a natural site famous for a carbonate mineral left by the flowing water, also on top of which ancient Greco-Roman city of Hierapolis was built.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 Night Accommodation in a 4-star Hotel
- Flight Ticket: Istanbul to Izmir
- Flight Ticket: Denizli to Istanbul
- Museum Entrance Fees
- Fuel and Parking Fees
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Natural Park
What's excluded :
- Optional Entrance to Ephesus Houses and Cleopatra Swimming Pool
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Gratuities (optional)
Day 1: Flight from Istanbul to Izmir - Full Day Ephesus Tour
Stop At: Ephesus Museum, Selcuk Turkey
Early in the morning you will be transferred to airplane terminal from your hotel for a 60-min flight to Izmir. Upon your arrival to Izmir, our Travel Tips Turkey representative will welcome and transfer you to Ephesus for your full day Ephesus Tour.
Highlights we will visit: Temple of Artemis -considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Celcius Library - while most libraries serve only the function of archiving books and documents, this one served as the final resting place of Tiberius Julius CelsusPolemaeanus, in whose honor the library was built. Ephesus Ancient City with its marvelous highlights. House of Virgin Mary - is believed to be where she lived and died. Also, we will see old theatres, hammams, passing through harbour.
In the end, we will transfer you to Kusadasi where you will spend your night.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (4*)
Day 2: Full Day Pamukkale Tour - Flight from Denizli to Istanbul
Stop At: Pamukkale Natural Park, Pamukkale orenyeri kocacukur alani pamukkale kasabasi, Pamukkale Turkey
After your breakfast and check-out from your hotel, you will be picked up a full day Pamukkale Hieraplis Tour.
Deriving from springs in a cliff almost 200 m high overlooking the plain, calcite-laden waters have created at Pamukkale (Cotton Palace) an unreal landscape, made up of mineral forests, petrified waterfalls and a series of terraced basins.
We will also visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hierapolis which is one of the sacred sites of Turkey, dates back thousands of years, also admire the white limestone terraces, known as travertine's of Pamukkale. We will see Necropolis - a large burial site generally it was located outside the settlement including Sarcophagus of a general of Marcus Aurelius. You will a chance to swim in famous Cleopatra Swimming Pool. During your tour you will have lunch. In the end, we will transfer you to Denizli Airport for your 70 min. flight for Istanbul.
Our Travel Tips Turkey representative will welcome and transfer you to your hotel, upon your arrival.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off service is available for all centrally located Istanbul hotels and Karakoy Port.Ports
- Galata Port (Karakoy)
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note that per person luggage limit for the domestic flights will be 15 kg (33 lb) for your checked luggage, 8 kg (17 lb) for your hand luggage, totally 23 kg (50 lb). You may pay the extra luggage fee at the airport upon your check-in.
- For 1 traveler: 1 Single Room Accommodation
- For 2 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 3 travelers: 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 4 travelers: 2 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 5 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 6 travelers: 3 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 7 travelers: 2 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 8 travelers: 4 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 9 travelers: 3 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 10 travelers: 5 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 11 travelers: 4 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 12 travelers: 6 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 13 travelers: 5 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 14 travelers: 7 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 15 travelers: 6 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.