2 Days: Delhi Tour
A tale of two cities –New and Old –Delhi is a destination of extremes. Along with private air-conditioned car and well-trained drivers, we have our young local experts ( our guide) who would be meeting you and customizing your tour as per your preferences, taking you to the most visited places in Delhi and also to the places where locals go. It is a 2 days Custom sightseeing tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi, which you can customize yourself.
* This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Delhi
* Enjoy the personal attention of a private tour
* Don’t worry about navigating the city with a driver and guide
* Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
* Private tour for you and your party.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel accommodation -3/4/5 star If option chosen
- An air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI
- Govt. approved tour guide
- Packaged drinking water (cold and unlimited)
What's excluded :
- Monument entrances/Camera fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
Day 1: Delhi
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
On your given time you will be picked up by our driver from Airport/Railway Station/hotel or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. Proceed to explore Delhi city which includes a visit to Red Fort (photo stop). You will also enjoy an amazing ride on a rickshaw in the bustling and colourful streets of Old Delhi. Then visit Jama Masjid (The largest mosque in India, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan), and Bangla Sahib (Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is one of the most prominent Sikh gurdwara or Sikh house of worship). Also visit Raj Ghat (A memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi in Delhi, India), and India Gate (Built in the memory of soldiers who laid down their lives in World War 1). Then drive past Parliament House and Presidential Palace. Then come back to your hotel for an overnight stay in Delhi.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
After breakfast, meet your guide at the hotel and proceed to Delhi Sightseeing.
Visit Gandhi Samriti (Formerly known as Birla House or Birla Bhavan, a museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi), and Humayun’s Tomb (The tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi). Then visit the Lotus Temple (A Bahai House of Worship). Finally, visit Qutub Minar (A UNESCO World Heritage Site -Built by Qutub-Ud-Din-Aibak). After visiting the monuments in Delhi, our driver will drop you off at Delhi Airport or your desired location.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.