2 Days Cat Tien Holy Land tour from Ho Chi Minh city
The mysterious holy land
Cat Tien in Lam Dong province is a land carrying secrets with thousands of years old, and has been called as “holy land” by archaeologists. Thousands of artifacts found in this area 30 years ago have been waiting to be fully decoded
According to historical documents, the Dong Nai River is the major trade routes for residents in the south-central coast and the south with those in upstream the Central Highlands. Cat Tien plays a bridging role between the two regions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
Day 1: HO CHI MINH - CAT TIEN DISTRICT
7.00 am , tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel go to Cat Tien district. Arrive at the town about 11.00. We check in the hotel then go to the village and have lunch at local people house. After lunch we learn all about rice: raking soil on the field; scooping water, transplanting rice, preparing cooking rice… We back you to the old life of our ancestors. You will help the farmers work on the field. The local farmer will instruct you how to cultivate rice in the fields ,from planting the seeds to harvesting the ripe Have dinner with local people and watch Tay ethnic group music show.
Day 3 : CAT TIEN DISTRICT - HO CHI MINH ( DA LAT )
After breakfast, we go to the the archaeological site by boat through Dong Nai river. You will have great time with a peaceful river and visit a land carrying secrets with thousands years old, and has been called as “holy land” by archaeologists before heading back to the town. Have lunch and check - out. You have two options, heading back to Ho Chi Minh city or keep going to Da Lat.
Departure Point :Cát Tiên District, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
- Lien Khuong Airport, QL20, Liên Nghĩa, Đức Trọng, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.