2 Days Camping Safari to Lake Manyara and Ngorogoro Crater - Group Joining
Are you short on time and you would like to experience the Tanzania safari? We have prepared our Tanzania day trips which starts from Arusha. The excursions are ideal: in a short time, you can visit the national park by observing the great diversity of wildlife or experience the everyday life of the indigenous people of Tanzania.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Park fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Kilimanjaro Trip
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- International flights(From/to home)
- Oneway trip airport transfer
- Accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
Stop At: Kilimanjaro Trip, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Meet our professional tours guide/driver in Arusha town, who will deliver a short safari info briefing, then we head into the Lake Manyara National Park for a morning game drive. This national park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive, but shallow, soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park), located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Lake Manyara’s unique tree-climbing lions (rare), as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Lunch Box
Accommodation included: Twiga Public Campsite
Day 2: Ngorongoro crater
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
After breakfast and with picnic lunch in hand, we transfer to the Ngorongoro crater.
We travel to the Ngorongoro Conservation area. We arrive in time for lunch at the lodge and after lunch we will descend over 600 meters into the Ngorongoro crater to view wildlife for an afternoon game drive.
Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro Crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park, is it’s dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. After the game drive we travel back to Arusha where we will end our African safari adventure.
Duration: 7 hours
• Lunch: Lunch Box
Accommodation included: No Accommodation
Departure Point :Moshi, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.