2 Days Cairo and Luxor Highlights Tour from Hurghada Including Flights
Visit Cairo and see the Sphinx, Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with a private guide
Admire Tutankhamun's death mask and funerary treasures at the museum
Fly to Luxor and explore Karnak Temple, the Valley of the Kings and Temple of Hatsheput
Enjoy one night’s stay in a 5-star Luxor hotel, with breakfast
Learn the history of each site from a knowledgeable private guide
Enjoy two lunches, round-trip transfers and transport by private minibus in each city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night of 5-star accommodation in Luxor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Approx. 30-minute felucca trip
- Bottled water
- Domestic flight between Hurghada and Cairo
- Domestic flight between Cairo and Luxor
- Transport by private, air-conditioned minibus around sites
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Fly to Cairo to visit Sphinx and Giza Pyramids, stunning Egyptian Museum
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Fly to Cairo to see the Sphinx and Giza Pyramids, and visit the stunning Egyptian Museum to view Tutankhamun’s treasures and other pharaonic exhibits.
Accommodation included: Overnight hotel in luxor
Day 2: Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple and Temple of Hatsheput.
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Then, fly to Luxor for an overnight stay and visit the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple and Temple of Hatsheput. Lunches and hotel transfers are included, transport by private Car Back To Hurghada.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotels or airports
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.