2 Days Aswan and Abu Simple Tours
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a 1 night, 2 daysAswan & Abu Simple Tours program and Abo-Simple, enjoy a private 2 days Aswan, Abo Simple Tours to visit the beautiful attraction in Aswan by private air-conditioned car and Egyptologist Tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned car.
- 1 night Hotel 4 star in Aswan
- Private Tour-Guide
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
What's excluded :
- All entrance fees
- Tipping (Recommended)
- Any extra tours
Day 1: Aswan
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
The Aswan Dam, or more specifically since the 1960s, the Aswan High Dam, is an embankment dam built across the Nile in Aswan, Egypt, between 1960 and 1970. Its significance largely eclipsed the previous Aswan Low Dam initially completed in 1902 downstream.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Philae is an island in the reservoir of the Aswan Low Dam, downstream of the Aswan Dam and Lake Nasser, Egypt. Philae was originally located near the expansive First Cataract of the Nile in Upper Egypt and was the site of an Egyptian temple complex.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Accommodation included: accommodation included it will be the 4-star hotel in Aswan
Day 2: Abo-Simple
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Early Morning with your breakfast box then gonna your private Tour-Guide to visit the ancient archaeology sight, Abo-Simple Temple, you will visit there two massive rock temples in Abo-Simple, the twin temple where originally carved out of the mountain Side During the Ring of Pharaoh Ramsis II in the 30th century BC, as lasting monument to himself and his wife Queen Nefertari, to commemorate his victory at the battle of Kadesh. then return back to Aswan to have your lunch, then continue to drive to your Departure Point once again.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- travelers required to wear personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.