2 days and 1 night Trek in Shan State
This tour offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the cultures of the some of the many ethnic groups in Myanmar. You will trek through Danu, Pa-O, Palaung, and Taung Yo villages along the way, while at the same time taking in the extraordinary scenery.
• 2-day trekking tour in Shan State
• Visit local ethnic minority villages
• Try local fishing methods in Indein Village
• Visit to Inle Lake
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation at Monastery or Villagers House (Simple and basic)
- Donation for Overnight stop
- First Aid kit
- Mosquito Net (Local Used)
- Regional Trekking Guide
- Porter Fees
- Private tours and transfers with air conditioned vehicles between Kalaw – Aung Ban - Baw Nin Gone as specified in the itinerary
- Transfer Indein (end of trekking), to Nyaung Shwe (Jetty) in Inle Lake by boat.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees if any
- Zone Fees if any
- Transfer of luggage to hotel (can be arranged if requested for a fee)
- Drinks, apart of complementary water.
- Personal expenditure
Day 1: Kalaw - Hti Thein Village
Pass By: Kalaw Railway Station, Kalaw Myanmar
Transfer to Aung Ban & Drive to Baw Nin Gone, From Baw Nin Gone walk 20 minutes down to Doon village. Walk about 2 hours to Paw Kae Village. About 30 minutes walk to Kong Hla and lunch stop. On the way you can see the plantation of paddy field and garlic plant. After lunch you can visit into the village and take some photos. After lunch, 2 hours walk to Pat Tu Pauk village and then proceed to Hti Thein Village about 1 hour for night stop.
Accommodation at Local House.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Hti Thein Village - Inle Lake
Pass By: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Morning(7.00am) depart from Hti Thein and walk to Kyaung Su village for about 2 ½ hours, and then continue to Ngote Village about 1 hour. And Walk to Than Taung about 2 hours and lunch stop there. Or
Walk to Kyaung Su village for about 1 hour and continue to Than Kha Mauk, another 1 hour walk. From Than Kha Mauk, we enjoy a pleasant stroll down to the lake. We arrive at Indaing, at the western end of the Lake. Direct transfer to your Hotel in Inle Lake by boat.
Light lunch on the way.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Kalaw.
Return Detail :Nyaung Shwe Jetty in
Nyaung Shwe Village
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and pay full rate
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under.
- Contact in advance to arrange the luggage carrier and get a quotation for it.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants (to inform the local the authorities if required)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel (to show the authorities if required)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Note that if you cannot continue we can arrange a transfer to Nyaung Shwe for a fee.
- Important notes: Please note that you have to buy the food for the whole trip already in Kalaw. In the villages you walk through, you cannot buy anything. There is no shop, restaurant, phone, etc. You will sleep in monasteries where everybody is sleeping in one and the same room and there is no privacy. (Men and woman sleep in separate parts of the room) There are now showers or bathrooms and you have to wash yourself together with the other people. Usually there is a big water pot and you wear a sarong and pour water over yourself.
- sleeping bag
- good walking shoes
- warm jacket and cloths (nights can be very chilly)
- sarong and towels
- first aid kit
- mosquito repellent
- mosquito net
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.