2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari- Guarantee Daily Departure
See Large Elephant herds, Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks, Big five and observation hill which allows an overall view of the Amboseli park especially the swamps and elephants. Swamp below observation hill which hosts many elephant, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose. • Contemporary Masai culture and indigenous lifestyle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Amboseli National Park
- Entry/Admission - Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel / residence or Nairobi airport. Depart for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi - Mombasa road The morning drive is via typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle. Arrive at the Amboseli national park in time for lunch. Take a midday rest and later venture into the park for the scheduled afternoon game viewing drive. We shall be in search of elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, warthog, ostrich and many others The Mount Kilimanjaro dominates the skyline and surrounding countryside It is the tallest in Africa and highest free standing mountain in the world. Mount Kilimanjaro with its snow - capped peak shall dominate the background while we marvel at the wildlife and scenery.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Kibo Safari Camp or similar.
Day 2: Amboseli to Nairobi
Stop At: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
You will wake for early morning game drive and this early morning is one of the best times to see Mt Kilimanjaro. An early morning light reveal the Mountain Kilimanjaro turned into dark hue of purple and its snow into an ethereal pink and the sight of the mountain high above herds of elephants crossing the Amboseli plains is a timeless African image. You head back to the lodge for breakfast and later pack your bags and return to Nairobi.
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from airbnb and apartments Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.