2 Days Amboseli National Park From Nairobi free airport pick up
Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya, Oloitoktok District, Rift valley. It’s known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro, across the border in Tanzania. Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Varied wildlife includes giraffes, zebras, cheetahs and hundreds of bird species. The western section is dominated by vast Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season.
We offer the best guiding services all over Kenya and 2-Day Amboseli National Park Safari from Nairobi elephants in Amboseli The plains of Amboseli, Mount Kilimanjaro are the highest Mountain in Africa. Lake Amboseli seasonal lake that exists when there is heavy rainfall and disappears in times of drought. During this 2-days Amboseli safari, you are likely to see elephants, lions, cheetahs, gazelles, wildebeests, buffalos zebras, warthogs, different birds, and of course the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
- Park Entry fees
- personal effects
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or airport and drive to Amboseli national park and begin safari game drive heading to your safari lodge – aa Lodge for check-in and lunch followed by a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Duration: 22 hours
• Lunch: we will check in at your hotel / camp at around noon and take your lunch. Buffet is served
• Dinner: Buffet is served at dinner
Accommodation included: You will have your overnight accommodation at AA Lodge .
Day 2: Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
Pass By: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
Early morning game drive. After breakfast at 10 am check out of the park and drive to Nairobi with safari game viewing along the way. Arrive in Nairobi be dropped off to your hotel in Nairobi or nearest airport for your outbound flight.
• Lunch: You will have lunch on your way back to Nairobi, at own expense.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all our customers from hotels, apartments airport or any residential home within the cityPlease share your pick up location in case its not captured by the system Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7/4/2019 - 1/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.