2 Days Agra Tour From Jaipur With Drop Off at New Delhi, Agra or Jaipur
Visit the Seventh Wonder of the World i.e. Taj Mahal With Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Baby Taj. A Complete Tour of Agra which allows you to see Sunrise and Sunset at Taj.Perfect for those who are looking for a Romantic Experience. This Tour gives you the flexibility to choose drop off destination from Jaipur, Agra or New Delhi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- AC Vehicle And Driver
- Guide at Fatehpur Sikri And Agra
- Pick Up from Jaipur & Drop Off can be given at Agra,New Delhi or Jaipur As per the Guest requirement
- Overnight accommodation in 3 Star or 4 Star Hotel as Per the Option Selected
What's excluded :
- Monument Entry Fee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
Day 1: Jaipur To Agra (240 Kms/ 5 Hrs) ( Via Abhaneri Step Well's & Fatehpur Sikri)
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
The Chand Baori is a stepwell built over a thousand years ago in the Abhaneri village of Rajasthan.It is one of the largest stepwells in the world
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Fatehpur Sikri is a small city in northern India, just west of Agra, founded by a 16th-century Mughal emperor. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Accommodation in 3 or 4 Star Hotel as per the Option Selected
3 Star Hotel: Royal Residency
4 Star Hotel: Royal Regent
Day 2: Agra To Jaipur (240 Kms/ 5 Hrs)
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 45 minutes
• Breakfast: Daily Breakfast in Hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.