2 Days Abu Simble Temples & Aswan Tours From Hurghada
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a 1 night, 2 days Abo Simple Aswan program from Hurghada to Aswan and Abo-Simple, enjoy a private 2 days Aswan, Abo Simple Tours from Hurghada to visit the beautiful attraction in Aswan by private air-conditioned car and Egyptologist Tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned car.
- 1 night Hotel 5 star in Aswan.
- Private Tour-Guide.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Hurghada to Hurghada.
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
Day 1: hurghada-Aswan
Pass By: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
Morning Time we will pick-up you from your hotel in Hurghada by a modern private air-conditioned car to Aswan, In the way take a rest 2 times because you drive for 6 hours. When you arrive in Aswan you start your tour to visit the High-Dam it was built across the Nile in Aswan and was constructed between 1960 & 1970 after that continue the tour to visit Philae Temple dedicated to goddess Isis of Love and Beauty. The Temple Complex was Dismantled and relocated to nearby Agilkia Island as part of the UNESCO Nubian Campaign project, Protecting this and other Complexes before the 1970 Compilation of the Aswan High-Dam, then you will have your Lunch and check at 5-star Hotels.
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
The Aswan Dam, or more specifically since the 1960s, the Aswan High Dam, is an embankment dam built across the Nile in Aswan, Egypt, between 1960 and 1970. Its significance largely eclipsed the previous Aswan Low Dam initially completed in 1902 downstream.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Philae is an island in the reservoir of the Aswan Low Dam, downstream of the Aswan Dam and Lake Nasser, Egypt. Philae was originally located near the expansive First Cataract of the Nile in Upper Egypt and was the site of an Egyptian temple complex.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Accommodation included: overnight at 5 star hotel in Aswan
Day 2: abo sample - Aswan - hurghada
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Early Morning with your breakfast box then gonna your private Tour-Guide to visit the ancient archaeology sight, Abo-Simple Temple,, you'll visit there two massive rock temples in Abo-Simple, the twin temple where originally carved out of the mountain Side During the Ring of Pharaoh Ramsis II in the 30th century BC, as lasting monument to himself and his wife queen Nefertari, to commemorate his victory at the battle of Kadesh. then return back to Aswan to have your lunch, then continue drive to Hurghada once again.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.