2 Days 1 Night To Zagora Desert From Marrakech
The 2 days Sahara tour from Marrakech to Zagora is the perfect journey for those travelers who don't have a long time in Morocco, and they wish to have the opportunity to discover the Moroccan Sahara desert even if it is just for two days.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for one night in berber tents
- camel tours on sunset and sunrise time
What's excluded :
- lunch meals
- entrence fees to the historical monuments
- Local guide in ait ben haddou kasbah
Day 1: Marrakech-Berber villages-Ouarzazate-draa valley-Zagora
Stop At: Taddart, Taddart, Souss-Massa
after the departure from Marrakech, the customers will have about 15 min in a traditional coffee shop situated in a Berber village, they can have their breakfast there in case they couldn't have one in their accommodation or simply they can take some photos of the magnificent panoramic sights of the high Atlas mountains.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
the second stop will be in the second-highest Peak on the north of Africa which's the Tizi-n-tichka col (about 2260 m altitudes), panoramic views of the majesty of the Atlas Mountains and Berber villages.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa
because we do not want our travelers to miss the sunset in the desert, our driver will take the clients directly to Ouarzazate where the travelers can enjoy a 100% Berber lunch meal and benefit of the visit of this charming city (Moroccan Hollywood).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
after the lunch meal, it will be time to leave Ouarzazate and start the adventure of the small atlas Mountains decorated with majestic peaks and covered with deep, lush valleys.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
At dusk, the travelers will arrive in Zagora to assist the most beautiful sunset ever on a camel for an hour before they go to their camp.
after this camel experience, the clients will have dinner under a Berber tent restaurant then it will be time for an animation with folkloric songs while they dance around a fire camp.
overnight in camp.
Duration: 14 hours
Accommodation included: one night under berber tents in Zagora.
Day 2: Zagora-Ait ben Haddou kasbah-Marrakech
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
in the morning, after breakfast, the travelers will meet their driver again to Marrakech, but this time the journey will be through the magical Ait ben haddou kasbah.
the customers will have enough time to explore the place and to have a lunch meal there before they take the way back to Marrakech.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we start picking all the customers up between 07:00 and 07:30 am from all their hotels, Riads and touristic residences in Marrakech center or about 03 km from the center of the red city but the travelers can also meet us in front of hotel Ali in the old medina of Marrakech.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.