2 Days 1 Night Package to Abu Simbel Temple , Aswan & Luxor Package From Cairo
Visit best of Aswan and Luxor in 1 Night 2 Days Cover the Main attractions includes Philae Temple , High Dam , Abu Simbel Temple , Karnak Temple Hatshepsout Temple , Valley of Kings , Colossi of Memnon , Includes Accommodation , Entry Fees for the mentioned sites & Transportation , Private tours , Flight Tickets Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Overnight accommodation at 4 Star hotel
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- All Transfers in Cairo , Luxor and Aswan
- Flight Tickets Cairo / Aswan , Luxor / Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Optional Visit Such As visit inside King TutAnkamon Tomb valley of kings
Day 1: Flight from Aswan / Cairo / Aswan and Abu Simbel tour and Overnight in Aswan
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
This beautiful temple complex is one of the most picturesque in all of Egypt. It sits on Aglika Island just south of the old Aswan Dam and you must ride a water taxi to the island to get to theruins. The temple was moved to its current location following the construction of the High Dam, which threatened to submerge it permanently.
The careful reconstruction at the current site carefully completed, painstakingly preserving the original appearance and layout of the complex and even landscaping the island to match its former location.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
The dam is only about a 15-minute drive south of Aswan so a visit is easy even if your time in the city is limited. It is an impressive sight and views south over Lake Nasser and north toward the old Aswan Dam are spectacular. Don’t be deterred by the tight security. The dam is heavily guarded since it would wash most of Egypt into the Mediterranean if it burst.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Abu Simbel area with its main attraction "the great sun temple of Ramses II" and the temple of queen Nefertari. Both temples were discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honour himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Kadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertari Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favourite wife Queen Nefertari among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will be escorted back to your hotel in Aswan by your private air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation at Helnan Aswan hotel or Similar
Day 2: Transfer from Aswan / Luxor , Luxor sightseeing
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
he Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, seems like no more than a sun-blasted gorge of generic red rock, but underneath all of its dust lay the tombs of 63 of the most important pharaohs in the history of Ancient Egypt. Used as a burial chamber for nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, the Valley of the Kings was used for royal burials for the Kings, their families, and their possessions. In 1979, it became a World Heritage Site, as well as the rest of the Theban Necropolis.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Hatshepsut was the only female pharaoh in the history of Ancient Egypt. She came to power during the New Kingdom after the death of her father, Tuthmose I, and her half-brother and husband, Tuthmose II, who succeeded her father on the throne.
She originally served as queen-regent to her husband's son by another wife, Tuthmose III, but seized the throne from him and managing to hold onto power until her death. However, Hatshepsut’s status as the only female to rule Egypt is not the only reason for her fame.
She was also a very successful pharaoh. She ruled over an era of peace and prosperity, expanding lucrative trade routes to the land of Punt in the south.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
the Karnak Temples is the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The two faceless Colossi of Memnon, originally representing Pharaoh Amenhotep III, rising majestically about 18m from the plain, are the first monuments tourists see when they visit the west bank. These magnificent colossi, each cut from a single block of stone and weighing 1000 tonnes, sat at the eastern entrance to the funerary temple of Amenophis III, the largest on the west bank. Egyptologists are currently excavating the temple and their discoveries can be seen behind the Colossi .
Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
Accommodation included: No Accommodation during this day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
our representative will pick you up from your hotel lobby / address / location Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.