2 Days 1 Night LaRegina Cruise discover spectacular Lan Ha Bay depart from Hanoi
Welcome on board La Regina Cruise – Queen of the Bays and start your delightful Halong Bay journey. A medley of limestone karsts, small islets topped rising from the calm emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. The most-talked World Heritage site in Vietnam uncovered in the cruise route from Cat Ba island, through the magnificent Halong Bay and spectacular Lan Ha Bay. The scenery of thousands limestone islands is a visualization of ethereal beauty that La Regina Cruise would like to invite you to explore it with us. content.
• Indulge yourself in the luxury in detail onboard La Regina Cruise, spend your unwind time in your elegant suites or find your favorite place at any signature facility of the cruise ship.
• Experience kayaking through thousands of limestone islands.
• Immerse yourself in the water of Halong Bay, spend time relaxing on the pristine beach of Lan Ha Bay.
• Enjoy find gourmet journey of La Corona Restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
What's excluded :
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day& Lunar New Year’s Day
- DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
9h30 Picks you up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter to travel to La Regina Private Lounge – arrive at around 11h30. 12h15 You travel from a tender embark our cruise ship. LA REGINA CRUISE welcomes you onboard.
12h40 LA REGINA CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet. Your first tasty lunch onboard is served while the ship keeps cruising towards the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan.
15h00 We are cruising to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay - a separate and pristine part out of Halong Bay. It’s time to enjoy kayaking or swimming and sunbathing on the beach. Another alternative for kayaking and swimming (from June to September) is Tra Bau area in Lan Ha Bay.18h00 Returning CRUISE for enjoying magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and “Happy Hour”. You can choose whether relaxing on the sundeck, sipping a special cocktail with significant recipe of Le Soleil Bar’s Chief Bartender; or finding your favorite table by the window in Le Charme Café on the third deck. It’s also time for onboard traditional cooking demonstration. Our chef will demonstrate and instruct you some Vietnam dishes recipe.
Optional: Spa & wellness and jacuzzi service is available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see spa menu and jacuzzi)19h00 Your highlighted dinner à la carte onboard La Regina Cruise is well-served at La Corona Restaurant on the second deck. At La Regina, every meal is a delightful event.21h00Enjoy the magical landscape of the bay by night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from Le Soleil Bar. Other choices for you to enjoy the evening: Try luck with squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HAI PHONG – HANOI
6h10 Early morning is the best time to enjoy the magical bay at its finest, don’t miss this chance to wake up and join Tai Chi Class on the top deck. Complimentary morning tea and coffee is served until 8 am. The spacious sundeck is also ideal place for yoga and meditation, amidst the perfect harmony of the sea, the sky and the mountains. 7h00 Oceans of choices for breakfast buffet would provide you energy for a new day of travel. 8h00Join a visit to explore Dark and Bright Cave area.9h30Return to LA REGINA CRUISE boat for check-out procedures and a delightful brunch10h30Tea Ceremony – a very interesting chance for you to get to know about Vietnamese traditional tea culture.11h35LA REGINA cruises back to the ferry for disembark; time to capture the beauty of Halong Bay in your mind as you will soon have to say good bye to this gorgeousness.14h00Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi center. End of your 2-day 1-night Halong Bay Cruise trip.
Departure Point :Hotels locating Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :9.30am to 10am at hotels locating Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All is quoted by USD
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.