2 Days 1 Night Bagamoyo Historical Tour
We own the best and safe accommodation facility in Bagamoyo "Gezat Park" which is near to the activities ground. The hotel has a nice environment and 24hrs support team ready to assist you in case of any problem.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Travelers are going to get a full cultural history on Slavery, Interaction between the locals and the Germans,also getting a chance to visit a near snake park and crocodile farm.
• Kaole Ruins, Bagamoyo Tanzania
• Bagamoyo Museum, Mango Tree Drive, Bagamoyo Tanzania
• Old Boma, Bagamoyo Tanzania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler should update us on the pickup location.Airports
- Dar Es Salaam Intl Airport, Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- Azam Marine Ferry Booking Office, Sokoine Dr, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.