2-Day Xi'an Private Tour to Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Giant Pagoda
Take this amazing historical heritage tour in Xi'an,and visit the Terracotta Warriors Museum. You will be guided through a 2-day trip with many extraordinary archaeological sites. You will see the Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum as well as the city’s most visited attractions including the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, the City Wall and the Great Tang All Day Mall.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip Airport or Railway Station Transfer
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- One night hotel accommodation with breakfast, based on twin-sharing room
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Airport or Train Station Pick-up
Stop At: Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling), Zhanjiawan Village, Xi'an China
Your tour guide and driver will pick you up at Xi'an Airport, Xi'an Railway Station or Xi'an North Railway Station according to your arrival time. It is suggested that you arrange a flight or train to arrive before 10:00am. Your Xi'an 2 day tour starts with the visit to Yangling Mausoleum of Han Dynasty, where you can visit the emperor's tomb and empress' tomb of Western Han Dynasty (206BC-24AD) and abundant cultural relics.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
Then take you to downtown Xi'an to visit Giant Wild Goose Pagoda. It is a well-preserved holy place for Buddhists and the oldest and largest existing brick tower with square pavilion style in China. The Buddhist sutras brought back from India by the famous monk Xuanzang are stored in it. To the north of the tower stands the largest fountain square in Asia which is also a beautiful landscape for visitors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Tang Dynasty Ever Bright City, No. 6, East Section of Huanta South Road, Yanta District Big Wild Goose Pagoda South Square, Xi'an 710065 China
Next, your guide will escort you to visit Great Tang All Day Mall (Grand Tang Dynasty Ever Bright City). It is a paradise integrating shopping, catering, entertainment, leisure, tourism and business and takes the culture of the flourishing Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) as the background.
After finishing today's tour, your guide will escort you to the hotel and help you check in.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Holiday Inn Xi'an Big Goose Pagoda (4 stars)
Day 2: Xi'an Sightseeing and See-off
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
After breakfast, your tour guide will escort you to City Wall Park. It is a large park built surrounding City Wall of Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644 AD) and is a good place for locals to have fun and exercise. Here you can get close to their daily life or join them if you are interested. Afterwards, follow the guide to ascend the City Wall, where you can appreciate the traditional beauty of Xi'an from different angles. Apart from hiking on the City Wall, you may also choose to ride a bike. The bike rental fee is paid on the spot and your tour guide will be glad to help you rent a bike.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
In this afternoon, you will be led to visit the three pits of Terracotta Army. The No.1 Pit is the largest and first unearthed pit, which has over 6,000 full-scale terracotta warriors and horses. At present, about 1,000 of them have been unearthed and ranked at a well-organized battle array. These warriors' facial expressions could be seen clearly although they have been buried for more than 2,000 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Weicheng District, Xianyang, Xianyang, Shaanxi, China
Then a private ride will take you to the airport or railway station for your flight or train to next destination. It is the best that you buy ticket after 18:00pm. Your Xi'an 2 day itinerary comes to an end at this point. Have a nice trip!
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide and the driver will be waiting for you at the airport according to your flight time. If you take train, you will be picked up at the railway station instead. Please offer your flight or train info when you book the tour. Airports
- Xianyang Airport, Xi'an China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Single room supplement is available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.