2 Day Trips to Luxor Highlights from Safaga Or Hurghada including Air Balloon
Enjoy a guided 2 day trip to Luxor with hot air balloon ride from Safaga Port where you will visit the Luxor temple, Karnak temple, then check into a five-star hotel. Next day enjoy a tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon then we drive you back to Safaga Port.
Led by a qualified Egyptologist dedicated to just you and your party
Private port pickup and drop-off included
A boat trip down the Nile River included
Lunch on both days included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up service from Safaga Port and return
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All transfer Round Trip
- Boat trip on the Nile
- All service charges and Taxes
- 1 Night accommodation at 4 Stars hotel based on H.B.
- Hot Air Balloon
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
Day 1: Karnak Temples, Luxor Temple
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
We pick you up from Safaga Port by the cruise exit door to Luxor by a modern A.C. car where you will meet your tour guide to start a guided tour to visit the East bank of Luxor :
No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
- Lunch will be served on an Island, so your tour includes a boat trip in the Nile then check in 5* hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Evening time, we will pick you up one more to enjoy Luxor temple by night :
The Temple of Luxor was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
Then back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in 4 Stars hotel in Luxor
Day 2: Balloon Ride, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Begin around 5:00 am pick up for the incredible trip of 30 to 45 minutes Hot Air Balloon flight over the west bank of Luxor and enjoy an aerial view of the country's landscape and famous landmarks. Enjoy the sunrise illuminating the sky of the open air museum city(Luxor) over the great temples and mountains below.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Breakfast and start your remarkable day by driving to the West Bank to explore the Theban Necropolis by visiting the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs from the New kingdom carved their tombs in the mountains aiming to hide their treasure and protect their mummies.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then, to the Mortuary temple of the famous queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. Enjoy listening to her exciting story and how she managed to rule as a sole Pharaoh.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Two massive stone statues of the king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor
- Lunch will be served during the tour.
As soon as you finish your tour, we will transfer you back to Safaga port.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Hurghada or Safaga or Hurghada AirportAirports
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.