2 day trip to Agra from Kolkata with air tickets
Discover the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort on this 2 day-trip from Kolkata. Fly to Delhi from Kolkata. From Delhi airport we will drive you to Agra. Stay overnight in Agra. On Day 2 explore the stunning Taj Mahal and learn all about the story behind its creation, followed by a visit to Agra Fort. Then drive back to Delhi and board a return flight to Kolkata.
• View of the Taj Mahal at sunset from Mehtab Bagh
• The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• 16th century Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle from Kolkata Hotel to Kolkata Airport and vice versa
- Transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle from Delhi Airport to Agra and return
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Agra on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- Kolkata - Delhi - Kolkata air ticket in Economy class subject to availability
- Entrance fees
- Local English speaking guide in Agra
- Light refreshments as per itinerary
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Kolkata to Agra via Delhi
Pass By: Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata District, West Bengal
In the morning, our chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel in Kolkata and drop you at the airport for your flight to New Delhi.
You will be met on your arrival at Delhi airport and driven to Agra that is situated at a distance of 265 miles from Delhi. The drive to Agra takes around 5 hours. Stop for some light refreshments (beverage excluded) en route. Overnight stay in Hotel Atulyaa or similar hotel.
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
On arrival in Agra, check in to your hotel and spend a few hours at leisure. In the afternoon, visit Mehtab Bagh — a garden designed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights. The garden complex is situated on the left bank of the River Yamuna opposite the Taj Mahal. From here, watch the sunset over the Taj Mahal.
Kindly Note : Hotel check in time 1400 Hours
Duration: 2 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Hotel Atulyaa or similar hotel.
Day 2: Agra city tour and departure for Kolkata from Delhi
Pass By: Hotel Atulyaa Taj, 600 meters from Taj Mahal, 538, Taj East Gate Rd, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Shilpgram, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive over to the Taj Mahal. Next visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the afternoon, you will be driven back to Delhi for your return flight to Kolkata. Stop for some light refreshments (beverage excluded) on the way.
Our chauffeur will meet you on your arrival in Kolkata and drop you off at your hotel.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is regarded as one of the best examples of Mughal architecture and a symbol of the rich cultural heritage of India. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died while giving birth to their 14th child. Made of white marble the delicate lattice work of the windows is a sight to behold. It took 22,000 artisans from all over the world to complete this monument. Following his death, Shahjahan was also laid to rest in this mausoleum
Kindly Note : Hotel check out time 1200 Hours
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Kolkata Airports
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.