2-Day Transylvania Culture Trek from Brasov - Small Group Tour
Bran Castle aka Dracula's Castle, Rasnov Fortress and trekking in Piatra Craiului National Park in 2 wonderful days. The tour starts/ends Brasov.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Food: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch pack, 1 dinner
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees to Bran Castle,Rasnov Fortress and Piatra Craiului National Park
What's excluded :
- The trek is a medium one, except the part when/if we climb the highest peak of National Park: we spend 2 days in one of the most beautiful mountains of Romania, Piatra Craiului National Park. We start the tour from Brasov and we end it, also, in Brasov, the most important touristic city of Romania. We visit Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress. We trek between 5 - 8 hours, we make a stop to an authentic sheep farm for a "special" lunch (from June to September), we cross 2 authentic mountain villages - Magura and Pestera - where we stay overnight to a local guesthouse having local food (the facilities are in the hall or in the room), depending of the weather and you we climb the highest peak of the National Park (2238), we cross Zarnesti Gorges.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The route could be changed because of the weather conditions.
- Please bring: compulsory waterproof hiking boots and clothes; warm clothes recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Small group tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring your own mask; we provide hand sanitizer. We are cleaning vehicles after every tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.