2-Day Tour - The Danube Delta & Black Sea
This tour starting every Monday and Thursday is the ideal way to explore the second largest and best preserved of Europes' deltas - the Danube Delta that is part of the UNESCO World Heritage sites and to discover Constanta, the charming city by the Black Sea.
The Danube Delta is comprised of an intricate network of waterways and lakes divided between the three main estuary channels of the Danube. This amazing area of floating reed islands, forests, pastures and sand dunes covers 3,000 square miles and is home to a fascinating mix of cultures and people and wildlife. The Delta is best explored by boat for the amazing opportunity to admire one of the largest biodiversities in the world.
You will also have the opportunity to discover Constanta, the city by the Black Sea with a history going back to the 6th century B.C. when Greek colonists founded the ancient city of Tomis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night accommodation in 4* hotel in Danube Delta Region
- Professional tour guide
- Boat Trip in Danube Delta Region
- Pick-up/drop-off at your accommodation in Bucharest
- Round-trip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Danube Delta
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Dinner
- Photography & Video fees
Day 1: Bucharest - Constanta - Mamaia - Tulcea
Stop At: Constanta, Constanta, Constanta County, Southeast Romania
We will take you from Bucharest to Constanta, the charming city by the Black Sea where you will admire the most beautiful sights in the Old Town: the Orthodox Cathedral, the Grand Mosque (Carol I Mosque) and also the Archaeological Museum displaying the region`s rich history going back to the 6th century B.C. From the Old Town, we will walk to the seafront quay dominated by the impressive Constanta Casino, a stunning piece of Art Nouveau architecture inaugurated in 1910 and once a vibrant part of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mamaia, Mamaia, Constanta, Constanta County, Southeast Romania
Next, we will take you to Constanta`s main resort, Mamaia, to enjoy the lovely beach and have lunch. From Mamaia, you will travel to the Danube Delta where you will spend the night.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Accommodation at 4* hotel in Tulcea (Hotel Delta, Hotel Esplanada or similar)
Day 2: Danube Delta Boat Trip - Bucharest
Stop At: Danube Delta, Tulcea Romania
After breakfast in the hotel, it`s time to explore the best-preserved of Europe`s deltas by boat. This amazing area, part of UNESCO World Heritage, consists of floating reed islands, forests, pastures and sand dunes that cover 3,000 square miles and is home to a fascinating mix of cultures, people and wildlife. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts offering the chance to spot more than 300 species of birds and other animals.
After this amazing experience, you will travel back to Bucharest with great photos and unique memories.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.