2 Day Tour of Agra & Jaipur from Delhi By Private Car with professional Guide
7am Morning pick up from Hotel / Airport in Delhi and drive to Agra visit The Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Friday Closed). And Agra Fort and drive to Jaipur. Next day Jaipur visit of Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727.
per adult from
What's included :
- One night hotel accommodation on Double/twin sharing basic with breakfast, if booking for 3 person then accommodation will be on triple sharing basis.
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Profession Experienced Driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Delhi to Agra Sightseeing and drive Jaipur.
7am - Pick up from Hotel / Airport / Your Desire Place in Delhi and drive to Agra – 03 Hrs via Express Way.
10am – Arrive in Agra and your Tour guide will meet and continue for sightseeing’s.
10:30am - Visit - Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - Queen Mumtaz Mahal. No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday).
12pm - Visit - The Imposing Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
1:30pm - Lunch Break (Own Expanse).
2:30pm – After Lunch drive to the old walled city of Jaipur – Founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II, this ‘pink city’ is meticulously constructed on the lines of the Shilpa – Shastra, an ancient Hindu treatise on architecture.
Overnight: Lemon Tree / Ramada or similar.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing and drive to Delhi drop.
7:30am - After breakfast & check out from Hotel and proceed to Jaipur Sightseeing.
8am - Photo stop at Hawa Mahal - built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, Hawa Mahal is the most stunning sight in the city of Jaipur.
9am - Visit of Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727.
12pm - Photo stop of Jal Mahal The rajput style "Water Palace" sits in the center of the Man Sarobar lake Jaipur.
1pm - Lunch Break (Own Expanse)
2pm - After lunch, proceed to visit City Palace, the principle residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it now converted into a magnificent museum. Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century.
Time permitting visit cottage industry specializing in hand-woven carpets & textiles. Witness how silk carpets are handmade.
Evening Transfer to Delhi. On arrival dropping at Hotel / Airport in Delhi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Your Hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Airport or Railway Station.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.