2-Day Tour Machu Picchu with Montaña Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu and Montaña Machu Picchu is an incredible unique itinerary highly recommended for walking lovers, Avoid spending the whole day rushing around. The tour is for people of all ages, begins, and finishes in Cuzco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pick up downtown Cuzco
- Private English speaking Tour Guide at Machu Picchu
- Tourist bus transportation Cuzco - Ollantaytambo Train Station
- The train tickets: Ollantaytambo/Machu Picchu/Ollantaytambo
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu and Montaña Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets: Between Machu Picchu town to Machu Picchu Citadel
- Tourist bus transportation Ollantaytambo train station - Cusco San Francisco Plaza downtown
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Hotel in Machu Picchu town
Day 1: Cusco - Machu Picchu town (Overnight)
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will pick you up from your hotel around 10:00 a.m. and drive to the train station Ollantaytambo, here you will catch the train at around 12:36 pm or 12:55 pm. The train goes through lush fields and colorful villages in the foothills of the Andes, and has great views of the mountains and of the beautiful (Vilcanota river) which runs through the Sacred Valley. Upon your arrival at the town of Machu Picchu, the staff from the hotel will be waiting for you at the train station to lead you to the hotel around 2:25 pm. Our guide will see you at your hotel around (7:30 pm) and brief you about the next day tour. Note. Book your hotel in the downtown of Machu Picchu.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: No accommodation provided
Day 2: Explore Machu Picchu - Return Cusco
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
This morning you will wake up around 6:00 am then you will have breakfast at the hotel. At 7:00 am the guide will come to pick up and lead you the bus station which is located 5 minutes walking then you will catch the bus to Machu Picchu destination for about 30 minutes. According to the new entry of Machu Picchu your entry is at 8:00 am then you will able to hike Montaña Machu Picchu check point which is located at 30 minutes walking, you entry starts at 9:00 am, this hike takes about 3 hours go up and go down. Upon your return you will able to go out to the Main check point to use the toilet and return again with our tour guide around 12:00 pm.The
walking tour is about 1.5-hour visiting the most interesting places of Machu Picchu. Around 14:30 you will catch bus back to Machu Picchu town, and get lunch (own expense). At about 18:20 pm or 19:00 pm. Departs your train back to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cuzco City ends downtown.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pickup to hotels downtown Cusco
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our company is taking bio-security protocols to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Bring yourself! - Take with you a quick test discard of Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.