2-Day Taj Mahal Sunrise & Sunset Tour from Delhi
Experience the spectacular view of the Taj Mahal at both sunrise and sunset on this 2-Days Tour from New Delhi. The Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow. Visit the city of Agra and enjoy the beauty of the Taj Mahal, explore the magnificent Fatehpur Sikri, and visit a marble inlay workshop. This tour also includes a visit to Agra Fort , Itmad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj Mahal) & Mehtab Bagh for the exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on a single, double, twin or triple sharing basis (As per the selected option)
- Complimentary Morning Breakfast in the Hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop off
- Private Car with uniformed driver
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals, Monument Fees & other personal expenses
- Day 1: Delhi - Agra (204 kilometers/ approximately - 3.5-Hours)
Pick-up from your hotel in New Delhi or other desired location in New Delhi and proceed towards Agra by an air-conditioned vehicle and it is here that you will begin your journey. After a 3-hour journey on Yamuna Expressway, you will reach Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, meet your tour guide then check-in to your hotel.
Later, proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This fort was built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD and embodies other two major constructions like the Moti Masjid and the Musanman Burj.
Next to visit Baby Taj. It is the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah and appears quite similar to the Taj Mahal. Therefore, it received the name "Baby Taj." The mausoleum is also a must-see destination during your trip to Agra.
Later in the evening, visit Mehtab Bagh for an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. Also known as The Moonlight Garden, Mehtab Bagh is believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlight nights, far away from the maddening crowd
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2: Agra – New Delhi (204 kilometers/ approximately - 3-Hours)
In the early morning, meet your tour guide who will take you to the Taj Mahal. The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on this private tour. Taj Mahal is famous for its structure and the tale of love that it depicts. It is amongst the seven wonders of the world.
Later, check out from the hotel and proceed to enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone. The city was founded by the Mughal Emperor Akbar 1569, and served as the capital of the Mughal empire between 1571 and 1585. The magnificent door of the monument will welcome you to innumerable attractions to see.
After visiting Fatehpur Sikri, you will be transferred to your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in New Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
New Delhi Airport Or Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- Accommodation will be provided as per the selected option
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.